Chapter : 1

"Are you sure its him KM?" I ask over the earpiece. Sitting at the bar with sweaty bodies grinding against each other. Guns and alchohol passed around from one hand to another.

"Yes Yuna, Jeon Pyo: age 27 and is connected  to...you know" KM responded, nodding my head I take my cup of Black Label Whiskey I ordered not to long ago and adding some white powder KM gave me   I really dont care right now...

Walking over to my next victim, passing through the crowd of sweaty males and females I finally see him. Jeon Pyo, he had tattoos all over his arms, a few on his neck and one that caught my eye the most their gang symbol 'X'.Silver hair ,wearing a black leather jacket,a white shirt with a golden chain on his neck and black Jean's with converse  he got style

Two females sitting on either side of him and touching each other so openly "eww, get a room" I whisper, hearing KM chuckle "calm down, now remember he's highly armed and he's got his men around the whole entire club so tha-" "that means he can kill me if he finds any weapon on me without hesitation I know, I know but remember that's why we came here a few days ago to set that room up" I say cutting him off midway

"Don't talk when I'm speaking" he scolded making me roll my eyes "and don't roll your eyes also yes...so be careful"

"Aww you care about me" I said teasingly already imagining him rolling his eyes. Finally standing straight I walk over towards him,swaying my hips teasingly.

"My,my what could a beauty like you be doing here all alone?" he asked pushing away the two women he was with allowing me to sit next to him on the red leather couch.

"Well I'm not alone anymore when you're here" I say leaning closer, already wanting to throw up from the smell of cigarettes and alchohol lingering on him.

"What's your name cutie?" He asked once again, trying to reach my lips only for me to turn my head to the table with different cups of alchohol,cigarettes and obviously weapons lying around.

"My name is Taeyong...what about you?" I ask him back ,quickly giving him the glass of Whiskey I ordered whilst I take one for myself , just for holding to make it look like I'm drinking.

"That's classified darling,how about we have fun tonight" he said, finishing the cup of whiskey in one go, groaning a bit from the burn. Placing his cup down he lazily pulls me closer to him and starts sucking on my neck.

Hearing KM laughing on the earpiece, I internally groan wanting to just shoot this guy ...but no Yuna must be a good girl!

"Let's take this to the room" I whisper into his ear, not waiting for his answer I grip onto his bicep pulling him up and making my way to the rooms upstairs.

•••

Finally reaching room 9 , not without getting dirty glares from girls and suspicions looks from men.

Entering the room I throw him onto the bed leaning towards his face "Wow cutie yo-" before he could finish his sentence he already passed out.

"Damn KM, how much did you put?" I ask grabbing the rope and duck tape from under the bed."I don't know...maybe two?" He says making my eyes widen "two?! KM!" I shout once I'm done tying up this guy.

"Yah! I wasn't paying attention I was busy!" He fires back at me making me sigh "Nevermind are you at the window...I'm waiting" I say, grabbing the guy under his armpits and dragging him across the room towards the window.

"Yepp just throw him over and come, his men are already looking for him" he said, quickly looking over the window I see KM standing at the bottom holding onto a ladder. Soon throwing over Pyo, just as I land one foot on the ladder the bedroom door bursts open.

"Hey!" One of the men shout pointing a gun at me "Shit!" I quickly put my other foot on the ladder, holding onto the edges and slide down. Hearing  gunshots firing towards us.

Running towards the van whilst taking out my gun and shooting back. "Agh!! Fuck!" I scream in agony Damnit they shot me!, clutching my shoulder as I  jump in the van. "Drive!" I shout at KM as I shoot back , stalling us.

"You okay?" He asks once we're safe, seeing me breathe heavily and sweating badly. "Yea sure, not like I'm shot or anything" I say sarcastically with a groan looking at him whilst putting pressure on my wound, seeing blood stain my top and running down my arm.

"Damn okay I get it, no need to get all cranky" he said whilst keeping his eyes on the road ,making me glare at him.

"Just get us back" I say throwing my head backwards, trying to suppress the pain in my shoulder.

"We're almost there then I can patch you up, just hang in there a bit more" he said soothingly knowing I'm a sucker for pain. Nodding my head, not being able to talk for the moment.

"Your loos———blood, ke——open for me and ———my voice" I tried to hear what he's saying, slipping in and out of conscious. The last thing I saw was black.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey lovelies

My first chapter, it's not much but I hope you like it!
Comment and vote

<3

Candypaint108
gucci_is_tae