"5....4....3....2—"

    "I'm here!" I yelled and stood to face the man but my head hit the table and I yelped in pain. Rubbing my head, I stood in front of the man with my head down.

    "State your name and class." He said.

    I don't want to imagine what he's going to do with it but I just told him. "I am from 1-A." I said.

    "Name." he demanded.

    "Promise you won't laugh when you hear my name." I said.

    "Give me your name." he ignored my plea.

    "Not until your promise!"

    "I don't like repeating my words. Just give me your name, young lady."

    "No."

    I saw his feet stepped forward and I stepped back until I hit the blackboard behind me. But he kept on going. "Stop asking! My name is weir—" I stopped my protest as I looked up and saw the guy in front of me.

Oh my God.

Is he an angel?

Red hair, perfect lips—and most importantly,

HETEROCHROMIA IRIDUS!!

    I grinned. "So I'm not the only one...." I mumbled.

    Had I told you the reason why I'm bullied back in middle school? No? Here, let me tell you. I have a weird name. I have weird eyes. It's what people call heterochromia iridus. My left eye is bluish green while my right eye is weirdly reddish orange. The reason behind it is because of a terrible skydiving accident happened 2 years ago, during my second year of middle school. I injured my left shoulder and I'm not able to carry heavy things on my left shoulder. BUT! The main point here is that I'M NOT THE ONLY WEIRDO~ YEAY!!

    "Name." the guy demanded. I smiled like an idiot and continued staring at his pretty eyes. Suddenly, his hand reached for me—eh, no-

BAM!

    He slammed his fist against the blackboard and his eyes sparkled with anger. "I. Want. Your. Name." he hissed.

When an angel turns into a demon.... Damn scary.

    "H-heiwayuki...." I trailed off and looked away, avoiding his gaze. ".... Akashi."

.

.

.

.

    "What?" the guy frowned. I looked at him.

    "That's why I told you it's weird." I sighed.

.

.

.

.

30 seconds later....

    "What?" I frowned and realized the awkward closure of him and me and the awkward silence engulfing between us.

    He shut his eyes close then opened it back again. "Never mind that. What are you doing here?" he queried.

    "I got lost on my way to 1-A." I replied.

    He rubbed his temple and pulled away from me. "Follow me." He ordered and exited the room. I obliged.

    "May I ask?" I asked.