"I don't know." Was all that came out for a response. 

Adora simply nodded her head and motioned for Catra to talk. But now all of the sudden question she had earlier seemed to disappear from her mind.

"Uhm... I think me and Glimmer found out what really triggers me to transform. We have yet to prove it but we thinks it's when you turn into She-ra." Catra decided to announce.

Adora hummed softly, "Hey, why do you hate She-ra so much?"

Her answer was almost immediate, "Because that damn sword is what took you away from me in the first place! Maybe if I didn't decide to be reckless and take that skiff into the woods that day you would have never found the sword and we would still be in the Fright Zone together! Seriously is that even a question?" Taking a deep breath, Catra tried to calm herself and looked down at the shiny floor. Her bitter mood was still lingering but that didn't give her an excuse to lash out. 

Adora silently pulled Catra in for hug and the two stayed like that a for the remainder of the conversation. But the attempted kiss topic never came up, and neither made an effort to discuss it. 

Before the sun came up, the duo managed to cover up the important things they needed to cover, and eventually fell asleep. 

-------------------------

It was early in the afternoon when the Best Friend Squad and Super Pal Trio, with the welcomed company of Emily, was out in the Whispering Woods to test out Catra and Glimmer's theory about the trigger to her powers. They were all out in the field that Catra and Adora were just at hours ago, Adora held her sword firmly and Catra had her trademark headdress rested comfortably on her forehead, both facing each other while the others were far off to the side. 

"Uh, so what's happening again?" Scorpia asked.

"Okay, Catra and I came up with the theory that She-ra is what activates her to transform, we're here in case anything goes left and Entrapta tagged along to take notes and hopefully help out if anythings does go wrong." Glimmer explained. 

"I need to take as many notes as possible for the new robot I'm working on." Entrapta stated simply, tape recorder in hand while she fiddled around with Emily's mechanics for a bit. 

"I still think we should get the rest of your princess gang, I still don't trust myself with this newfound power I have." Catra called over from the distance.

"I second that." Bow announced. 

"It'll be fine! We're right here and if our theory is true, Adora simply has to transform back into her self and all should be good!" Glimmer called back confidently. 

Catra rolled her eyes and looked at Adora, who seemed to be staring at her for quite some time now, "Whenever you're ready Adora." Catra said, taking a few leaps backwards. 

Adora nodded her head, took a deep breath, then yelled her famous catch phrase. Once the blinding light was gone, Catra immediately began to show a reaction. She visibly shook as though she was wearing a swimsuit in a raging blizzard, she painfully clawed at her left, notched ear more than once, bones continuously cracking and making a new shape as they connected once more could be heard and seen, and the horde labeled undergarments she was wearing began to rip and tear as the feline grew in size. Cries and whimpers also being heard the most among all the other noises. The stone in her side also visible to everyone within eyesight. 

The sight was unbearable and gut twisting, everyone had to look away and cover their ears. Eventually the noises stopped, and a familiar snarling filled the air.

She-ra snapped her gaze back to where the newly transformed Catra was, the headress accommodating itself with the new size of Catra's head while it now rested over her eyes, just like the first time She-ra faced the beast and now she suddenly felt like she was back in the Fright Zone again, trying to save Catra.