"After changing come downstairs. Don't be here alone. If you want only. I'm not forcing." I smiled and nodded.

"I'll come. And you are not forcing." I said smiling and she left. I went inside and took shower. After getting freshening up I went out. After pulling my hair in a messy bun I went down. I found the living room empty. Where is Aunt? I don't even know where is kitchen. I walked on the same way where I saw Aunt Maria went when she went to bring water for me. I found myself in a dining hall. I went more inside and saw a beautiful kitchen.

"Wow!!" I said smiling looking around. All the kitchen was of black and white combination. It was looking so attractive.

"Dear. Why are you here? Go and sit in the dining hall. I'll bring something for you to eat." She said but I shook my head.

"I'll be here. With you. And I'll eat dinner with you all." I said sitting on the granite and she smiled.

"Why are you not asking about Jack? I mean where he left leaving you here with me?" She asked frying onions in the pan. 

"We got married in a very weird situation. He may need sometime to remove all the incident from his mind. So it's alright. But he'll come for dinner, right?" I asked her while she was looking at me smiling.

"Yes. He will come. His friend will send him here." She said smiling widely. I smiled.

"Do you have phone?" I asked. I want to call Aunt Mia. I know they left her too but what if they have done something to her again after I married Jacob. So I wanna know about her whereabouts.

"Yes dear. Here." She said giving the phone to me. I took it and dialled her number. The phone was picked up after few rings.

"Hello?" I heard her weak voice.

"Aunt Mia. It's me. Bianca." I said sighing.

"Dear. I'm sorry. I couldn't come today. But I'll be there in the morning. Don't be afraid. I'll be there early in the morning. Okay dear." She said. Her voice was still weak. I know why she couldn't come.

"Don't worry Aunty. I'm alright. You just take care of yourself. By your voice I can say you are not well." I said wiping the tear. She suffered just because of me.

"Okay. Dear I have to do something important. You just take care and avoid that witch. Bye." She said and hung up. I sighed closing my eyes. I felt someone hugging me to her chest. And I know she is Aunt Maria.

"Everything will be alright dear. Every hardships has its own time to end." She said caressing my back. After sometime I pulled away and wiped my tears. She caressed my cheeks lovingly.

"Won't you ask how we got married?" I asked her as she started doing her works.

"If you want to tell then I'm here to listen." She said and I smiled. After taking deep breath I started telling her the things which happened in my life after Mom and Dad's death.

Jacob's POV: 

"You have gone crazy living with Bhabhi." I said rolling my eyes at him. He chuckled.

"Then be ready to handle my craziness. Because she will be with me till my last breath. And I may act more crazy." He said winking at me. I chuckled shaking my head. He is head over heels in love with Bhabhi.

"The same thing is waiting for you. Don't worry." My mind said and I sighed. Well, it may be right.

"Go man. It's your wedding night. Go." He said and I rolled my eyes. I got up from the sofa.

"Shut up." I said walking towards the door.

"Go. Go. She might be waiting for you." He said pushing me out of the cabin lightly. I sighed.