Soulmate|Chapter 13

"Destroy it. You have to... Destroy it."
Jungkook: Y/N, wake up.
A deep husky voice spoke as I heard it from my right ear, waking me up. I wasn't really in the mood of waking up, so I decided to just ignore it and go back to sleep. Our plane landed here at midnight. I immediately went to bed after reaching the hotel, without taking a shower.
I probably stink right now.. About my roomate... I swear he was the one who pulled me into his room as I was pretty tired yesterday. I was supposed to share a room with Evelyn and not him!!
I was drifting back to sleep when...
Y/N: Yah! Give me back my blanket!!
My eyes shot open as my blanket got pulled away, feeling the cold air on my skin as I sat up on my bed. He was standing right infront of me. His hair quite messy, still wearing the clothes from yesterday, his face showing an amused smile.
Jungkook: You want this back?
I glared at him.
Jungkook: Here.
He threw the blanket right on my face, laughing at me after that, pissing me off this early in the morning.
Jungkook: Sorry, it's just too funny!!
He continued laughing as I crossed my arms, the blanket still on my head. I didn't say a word as he slowly stopped his laughter, hearing his footsteps getting closer made me feel weird and nervous. I felt him gripping the blanket with his hand as he slowly pulled the blanket down from my head. I turned my head to the side when I was revealed from the blanket, my arms still crossed as the blanket made my hair messy, some covering my face. He forced my head to turn to him, gently combing my hair to the back with his hand, his stare at me was refusing to let me breathe normally.

He leans to me, planting a quick kiss on my forehead that has completely stopped my respiration, butterflies in my stomach as he gave me his cute smile.
Jungkook: Good morning.
He continued his stare at me, waiting for my response.
Y/N: Morning.
A smile was spread on my lips unconsiously, him patting my head twice before standing up.
Jungkook: Time to get ready.

Since this graduation trip is organized by our university, of course we'll be eating our breakfast with all the students and teachers who came to this trip. As I came down from our hotel room with Jungkook, I found Evelyn and Jimin already sitting on a table, saving two seats for the both of us. Evelyn saw me and waved as we walked closer to the table.
Y/N: Haven't started eating?
Evelyn: We were waiting for you guys. Let's go get breakfast.
Evelyn clinged her arm on mine as she started pulling me over to the selection area. I met Jimin's eyes and smiled, greeting him good morning before I was completely dragged away.

Y/N: You're acting weird today, Eve. What's wrong?
I asked, taking a plate from the pile.
Evelyn: Wasn't I supposed to be sharing a room with you??
Oh, please don't let me explain all this...
Y/N: Well, yeah- But- Yesterday I was very tired and Jungkook brought me to his... Room...
Evelyn: Sharing a room with Jimin is a problem, but sleeping with him in the same bed is a BIGGER PROBLEM!!!
Y/N: What?! You chose a room that only has one bed?! Why didn't you chose the other rooms?!
Evelyn: All the rooms that have two queen beds were all taken... Only rooms with one king bed were left...
She pouted.
Evelyn: How about your guys' room?
I gave her a peace sign, saying-
Y/N: Two queen beds..
Evelyn: YAHHH!! Y/N! Not fair!!
Y/N: That's called improving your guys' relationship, you know.
I said, having a smirk on my face as I put some sausages on my plate, Evelyn glaring at me.
Y/N: Ok ok, can we quickly choose our breakfast so that the boys can choose theirs too?
She lets out a long sigh.
Evelyn: Fine.

Evelyn was obviously acting very weird after the four of us started eating. She was sitting beside Jimin, but was acting as if she was sitting beside a monster. Without them noticing, Jungkook leaned over to me, whispering-
Jungkook: Is Evelyn ok?
I turned my gaze to him, and looked back to plate again.
Y/N: Why? Worried about her?
I teased him.
Jungkook: What? Can't I be concerned about your friend??
Y/N: It's not that you can't, normally you won't care at all.
Jungkook: If she isn't your friend, I wouldn't even look at her.
I pinched him on his ear.
Y/N: Respect people, Jungkook!!
Jungkook: Ok ok, I will!! I'm sorry!!!
I let go of his ear, telling him everything about why  Evelyn's acting weird. I took a bite of my last sausage, finishing her story.