Soulmate|Chapter 4

•Friday, 8:00 am•
Eveyln: Hey, why didn't you come find me to walk to school today?
Y/N: Didn't you reach here before me?
Evelyn: True. But I did wait for you, you know.
Like how am I suppose to go to your house with Jungkook without you asking me tons of questions that I would not like to answer? Plus, Jimin came to my house with his driver to pick us up for school.
Evelyn: Y/N!! Jungkook's there!
She pointed her fingers to the crowd of girls circling two handso- I mean ond handsome guy, which is Park Jimin and the other the most evil jerk in my life, AKA Evelyn's bias, Jeon freaking Jungkook. Like, he was OK yesterday after the break up with Yuna but what happened this morning after telling him what happened, I'm so done with him and I don't want to see him right now.
Y/N: Huh? Where? The only one I see is Jimin.
Evelyn: Are you blind? He's like right there, let's go to class with-
Y/N: I'm going to the lockers, bye!!!
With that, I quickly ran out of that scene and to the lockers.
I really don't want to see him right now. He should be thankful for me after helping him and keeping him in my house for the night, instead he...

•Earlier Today•
After telling him what happened yesterday...
Jungkook: That's it?
Y/N: Yeah, why?
Jungkook: There's nothing at all.
Y/N: Nothing?! You kissed me, not on the cheek but on the lips!! Plus, that's my first kiss and it's nothing?!!
Jungkook: It's just a kiss, not a big deal. Plus, I was drunk, so I didn't intend to do that.
Y/N: And you're not gonna thank me for keeping you here??
Jungkook: Why would I? I planned to sleep at the KTV, I even paid money for 15 hours and you've wasted my money.
Y/N: So you wanted to be locked in the KTV Club?
Jungkook: It's open for 24 hours, you dumbhead.

•Present•
Yup, that's what happened and it made me like him so much!
I rolled my eyes to myself as I finished sorting my stuffs, ready to go to class when Jimin suddenly came up to me.
Y/N: Jimin? Why are you here?
Jimin: Uhmm, Jungkook and I were trying to get away from those crazy fangirls, and we ended up separating.
Y/N: Oh, where's Evelyn?
Jimin: She's... With Jungkook. She likes Jungkook very much, does she?
Y/N: Like, she can die for him.
I leaned my back against the lockers as I kept distance between me and Jimin, me being very nervous infront of this flawless man.
Jimin: I want to be friends with her, but she doesn't seem to like me that much.. By the way, what does she like as a gift?
Y/N: Why? Y-you... Want to give her a gift?
Jimin: Yeah, why? Isn't her birthday like next Sunday?
Y/N: True...
I feel sad. Evelyn's gonna get a present from Jimin with my help. I think she'll like it if she got a present from Jungkook.
Y/N: Well, her favorite flower is Sunflower, so her favorite color is Yellow. She also likes to play games and...
I started telling Jimin all the things Evelyn likes, I was sad but happy at the same time, I don't know why.
Jimin was just standing infront of me, changing his gesture when suddenly... He tripped on himself and fell on me as our lips accidently touched?! He quickly retrieve himself as I brought my hand up to my mouth, him bowing to me constantly.
Jimin: I'm so sorry, Y/N!! I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry!!
All I can say was, I'm shook. Blushing like crazy with my heart beating fast. Like, how long have I dreamed for this day to happen in real life??
Jimin: Please don't hate me because of this...
Y/N: I-it's ok! I w-won't hate you. I-I'm going to class, BYE!!!
I quickly ran away from that scene, towards my class.
Good thing no one saw that, if they did, I'll be a controversy in the school.
With that, I smiled like an idiot while walking to class.

•At School, 3:30 pm•
Friday is the best day of the weekdays, because I have no work and no dance class!! But why I am still at school is because I had a project to do, and it's done now! I'm ready to go home!!