Soulmate|Chapter 2

-Y/N's POV, 2:18 pm-
???: Then what about me?
Y/N: You?
I lift my head up, only to see Jungkook's eyes staring at me with fiery-red flames burning, almost like he can kill with just one blink. W-what- I didn't dare to move a muscle, staring at him like a statue is already like standing at the edge of a cliff, he could just push my antime.
Jungkook: Don't just look at me, answer my question!!
I slapped myself mentally as I turned my head to the side, moving my face out of his sight.
What have you done?!! He's gonna do something bad again!! You're the one who's stupid here Y/N!!
After that, I turned my head back to him, giving him my best angelic smile.
Y/N: You're the most handsome, kindest, loving gentleman I've ever met! Here are your coffees, enjoy!
I handed him both his coffees as he took a sip of his Americano and looked at me in a kind of way, me still keeping my beautiful smile.
Y/N: It tastes fantastic, right?
Jungkook: Did you came here and work just to pay for the compensation?
Y/N: Huh? N-
Jungkook: Well too bad you have to work harder because I'm adding 500,000₩. Good luck!
He took his coffees and walked away as a girl approached him, which I guess is Lee Yuna, his beloved girlfriend. He placed his arm around her waist, pulling her close as he plants a kiss on her forehead, smiling at her. With that, he turned his head to my direction, giving me a devilish wink before leaving the café with her.
Urgh!! He's definately the most evil devil in my life!!!

•Dance Studio, 6:30 pm•
Time for my dance class! I love dancing, that's why I'm always excited for every class, but nervous at the same time. I didn't have any friends in this class so I'd always warm myself up alone at the corner of the room. Quite sad, isn't it? But I'm used it. After awhile, the dance teacher came in and turned down the music we're playing through the stereo as we all gathered infront of him.
Dance Teacher: Starting today, we'll have a major dancer joining our class because of the change of his schedule. I know this class is a minor class but there's no major classes at this period, so this is his only choice. You guys might've already know who he is since he's very popular here and in his university.
All the girls started whispering to each other, but they started screaming like crazy when the teacher said-
Dance Teacher: Come in, Jungkook.
With that, a guy walked in with a light smile on his face, his chin slightly lifted as it exposes his neck and jawline. His fingers ran through his smooth hair as it made me stare, a flawless face shining under the lights as his thin t-shirt impressed his sexy toned abs. So handso- W-wait... WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!
Jungkook and Y/N: What?! You again?!
Dance Teacher: Uhm... Do you guys know each other?
Jungkook and Y/N: Who would wanna know her/him?!
We pointed our fingers at each other, looking at the teacher, feeling pissed.
Dance Teacher: So, you know each other?
Jungkook and Y/N: No, we don't! Yah! Stop copying what I'm saying!
...
Dance Teacher: Well, come here and introduce yourself Jungkook.
He took a deep breath as he nodded, walking to the front, standing next to the teacher.
Jungkook: Nice to meet you all, I'm Jeon Jungkook from major. If you have any problems with the choreography, feel free to ask me.
Just like that, he gave a wink and all the girls screamed as I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.
I'll definately not ask him.
Dance Teacher: Ok. Let's start the class. Y/N, you first. Dance the song we learnt last time.
Y/N: L-last time? Ok...
Shoot! I didn't practice that song!! This is going to be embarrassing!
The other dancers, including Jungkook sat at the back of the studio, leaving the front for me. My palms got sweaty as my gaze followed the teacher, heart pounding inside me. As the music starts, I tried my best to dance the choreography. But in the end, I realized that I've danced horribly. I almost tripped... My moves had no strength... I even got the moves wrong... I'm dead. The teacher stopped the music. I turned my gaze to the teacher as he looked at me smiling.
Dance Teacher: Did you practice Miss Kim Y/N?
Y/N: N-no, sir.
Dance Teacher: And how did you danced?
Y/N: H-horribly...
Dance Teacher: And you're WORST THAN THAT!! You're having additional class with me after the main class for 2 hours starting today!
Jungkook: HAHAHAHAHA!! That's what you get dumbhead!
Dance Teacher: And do you have a problem with that Jungkook?
He shook his head, still giving out his silent laugh.
Well, this is very embarrassing.
Dance Teacher: Jungkook, you're teaching her during her additional class, no excuses.
Jungkook and Y/N: What?! No!
Dance Teacher: If not, you're dropping from major to minor. And you're dropping from minor to nothing.
Jungkook: Urgh!! Fine!