All Might: "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might came in. Everyone was excited.

All Might: "TODAY WE WILL DO BATTLE PRACTICE. NOW WEAR YOUR HERO COSTUMES AND FOLLOW ME." I got in the boy's change room. I changed into my costume, but on my back, it was a big scar. Kaminari noticed it and:

Kaminari: "Yo Keiji, where did you get that scar?" I stopped for a moment.

"Over training. I lost control of my quirk." I wore my costume and got out. Everyone was processing what I said.

Kaminari: "He is being rude I think."

Bakugo: "Tch, you guys are idiots."

I wore that, since my favorite hero was Genji

I wore that, since my favorite hero was Genji. But in blue, since my quirk is based on water. Everyone was amazed of each other costumes.

Kirishima: "Wow Keiji, you look so cool. So manly!"

"Thanks Kirishima."

All Might: "ALL RIGHT YOUNG HEROES! TODAY WE WILL BE DOING HEROES VS VILLAINS. THERE WILL BE TWO TEAM WITH TWO PEOPLE IN EVERY TEAM. BUT SINCE WE HAVE AN ODD NUMBER, YOUNG KEIJI WILL BE ALONE VERSUS A TEAM HE WILL CHOOSE!"

"That's better." 

Mini time skip: Each team is creating a plan.

All Might: "YOUNG KEIJI, WHICH TEAM YOU WILL CHOOSE TO FIGHT?" I looked at Bakugo, while he was smirking.

"Bakugo team. I prefer to be the villain."

All Might: "IS SETTLED THEN! YOUNG KEIJI WILL BE THE VILLAIN WHILE TEAM BAKUGO WILL BE THE HEROES! YOUNG KEIJI, GET INSIDE, BECAUSE AFTER 5 MINS THE HEROES WILL BE IN!"

"Sure." I walked inside, leaving a little water for every step I did. I looked around thinking of a plan. Then I saw the bomb. I created multi clones, created another bomb, but a fake one. The real one I hide it adding a blanket who looked like the wall.

All Might: "HEROES, GET IN!" Ok, time to win. I let my clones guarding the fake bomb, while I was walking to search for them. I found them, but they were fighting with each other.

Bakugo: "I will beat him, and I will be the number one hero!"

Iida: "Bakugo, we need to do like the plan I did. Or we will lose!"

Bakugo: "He is alone! Look at me what I will do!" He started exploding at the wall, while I was creating other clone.

C (My clone): "Yo Bakugo, you wanted to beat me? Well, try it." My clone threw some shurikens near them, and started running.

Iida: "I will go find the bomb, you beat him." He started running to search for the bomb. When he found it, he got scared. 6 clones of me, guarding the fake bomb. But he was scared of how he could do 6 like himself.

C: "Come Iida, try to beat us." Everyone showed the shurikens, and he dodged. Of course, I was going easy on him, because my shurikens are dangerous if they touch the body. There were 30 seconds left. I walked outside, controlling my clones. Bakugo defeated my clone, and Iida 4 of them. 2 clones were keeping him busy, till Bakugo came in. Every clone of mine were gone.

Bakugo: "What?! None of them were real?! Keiji come out you scaredy-cat!"

Iida: "He left the bomb there." He walked and touch the bomb. The bomb gets destroyed, and goes into water.

Bakugo & Iida: "WHAT?!"

All Might: "Time's up! Villain team wins!" I walked to both of them, and removed the blanket. They were shocked.

Iida: "That's a good plan Keiji. Congrats on winning."

"Thanks Iida. Bakugo, we will fight next time, don't be mad, ok?"

Bakugo: "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!"

"Ok then, do whatever you want." I walked to the room, and sat on the chair. Tsu came near me, sitting on my lap.

Tsu: "You did great Y/N! Congrats. Kero."

Kirishima: "Yeah dude, your clones were so manly!"

Hagakure: "You hid that bomb perfect."

"Thanks everyone. But that wasn't my full power."

Everyone: "We know." I laughed, and smiled.

Time skip: Y/N wearing normal clothes.

I walked to the park, and sat down to the bench. I sighed. Then I heard footsteps behind me:

"What do you want, and who are you?"