Shut Up And Love Me - 26

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Here." Tord stood up and took the Omega's hand forcibly, then opened the door and walked him up the stairs to his bedroom. Tord then opened the bedroom door and let Tom go in, then he entered behind him and shut the door, admiring the room since he'd only noticed it briefly beforehand. Tom went to his bed and sat down, hugging his stuffed bear sadly as he felt he was in trouble for some reason.

"Listen..." Tord came closer and sat on the side of the bed close to him. "It's not easy doing this kind of research, you need to man up. I know you're still young, but you sometimes have to grow up fast." He explained in yet a strict manner. "That's fucked up!" Tom bared his canines, deeply hurt by that. "Seriously? My dad would hit me and yell at me all day if he needed to... and all I do is suggest you stop bitching and you're all worked up? This is exactly what I mean." The leader hissed angrily, tensing up again as just before.

"Do you understand what kind of situation I'm in, idiot?!" Tom asked loudly, moving back a little from the angry man before him. "What have I fucking told you?!" Tord yelled back in response, taking Tomee bear from the other's arms, which caused Tom to lunge forward and punch his arm, growling. The leader tossed the bear while gripping his wrist, then threw his arm against the small boy, causing him to fall back onto the bed and hit his head against the wall, all in a swift and violent manner.

The Omega let out a sharp squeak then held his head, sniffling while too scared to open his eyes. "YOU DO NOT SPEAK OF YOUR SUPERIORS IN A DISREPUTABLE MANNER. Do you fucking understand?" He growled, yelling with rage as he leaned over the cowarding boy. Tom couldn't manage to choke a single word out and just began shaking. "I said do you understand, bitch?" Tord growled lower, having the wrist cuffs magnetize as he then gripped his throat, making him look up at him.

Tears streamed down Tom's face as he slowly nodded, trying not to let out verbal cries. "Finally." He let go and stared down at him, still overly enraged. Nearly anybody else would question how you could rightly be mad at the poor boy. Tom couldn't do any harm right now, he isn't even a threat.

Tord kept staring until he let out a quiet chuckle, admiring how scared and sensitive the Omega was, and how he kept shaking and whimpering. The sight oddly pleased him, making him feel more powerful again. "I-I'm s-sorry Sir..." Tom attempted to apologize through his cries, wishing to feel safe again. "Just don't break my rules again." Tord hummed, looking down at him. The way he had his eyes tilted and his chin high just spoke of pure superiority. Not like it was any competition here though.

Tord sighed heavily then reached into his pocket, taking out a cigarette and swiftly lighting it after placing it in between his lips. He closed his eyes to enjoy the familiar scent and took a hit. Tom just hugged his knees and eased down from his crying, scared and unsure of what to do. His anger seemed to come out of left field.