I checked the time and it was already 7:30 and school started at 8 so I grabbed an apple, my phone, bag, wallet and keys and hopped into my car and drove to school

I checked the time and it was already 7:30 and school started at 8 so I grabbed an apple, my phone, bag, wallet and keys and hopped into my car and drove to school. I arrived at school at 7:50 so I made went straight to my locker to get my books and left to class.

*Skip to the end of school*

As I was walking out of school with Ale and Kai I got a text from Quinton asking if he could come over and I immediately said yes. 

"Hey, guys imma have to go, Quinton's coming over but can you tell the group and say I'm sorry for missing out on the plans today please ?" I said as I got into my car.

"Sure, have fun and use protection !" Ale shouted. 

I laughed and waved bye to them before speeding off home. I rushed out of my car as soon as I pulled into my driveway and shouted at Mar that Quinton was coming over and he shouted back that he was going out anyway. I got into my room and went to go touch up my perfume and cleaned my room with the small objects that were scattered around. After 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door and raced downstairs to open it to reveal a smiling Quinton.

"Hey gorgeous" He said, giving me a peck on my lips.

"Hey" I said, blushing a bit "Wanna go up ?"

"Lead the way"

We got into my room and he immediately plopped on the bed and I followed his actions. We spoke for a bit with occasional make out sessions here and there. 

"I'm really happy with you, Bella, even if I've only known you for a week" He said suddenly.

"So am I, I never thought after knowing someone for such a short period of time I would be this happy." I replied.

"I can't wait for Friday with you" 

"Me too"

He gave me a quick kiss and said he had to leave so I walked him outside and watched him as he drove out. Mattia's pulled into his driveway as I was about to go inside and he called my name. I turned around to face him and smiled.

"Hey, was that Quinton ?" He asked after hugging me.

"Yeah, he came over straight after school so that's why I had to leave, sorry" I replied.

"Oh. Yeah, Ale and Kai told us when we came out. We all missed you."

"I missed you guys too"

"I gotta go but I'll see you later ?" 

"Sure, bye Tia, love you"

"Bye Izz, love you"

*Skip to Friday after school*

The girls were at my place again and we were getting done for the party. Quinton said he would come to pick us up at 6 and it was 5. The boys were going with Mattia so we would see them at the party.