Shopping

"Hey you guys!!" Ochaco screamed at the distance with Todoroki, "come on wait up!" "Oh uh-h-hey Ochaco you look cute in that outfit." Izuku compliments Uraraka. "Aww thanks." Ochaco replies back. I tried to compliment Izuku but I still like Todoroki. All four of us heads out to a fancy mall I recently discovered. And yes, I chose this since I want to check on clothings and dresses.

We arrive at the mall and first wandered around the first wing. The first wing contained stalls, restuarants and arcades. It's noon so we decided to eat a little at a café to energize ourselves. I sat next to Izuku which made my heart pound even more. I then recalled on the time where me, Kirishima, Ilda, Todoroki and midoriya rode the train. I sat next to Midoriya at that time. I didn't really care if we were close at that time. Anyways he then handed me a cake settled on a small plate with a fork beside it. Ochaco and Todoroki talked to each other about their interships for their next semester after our exams. Izuku then questions everybody what can they do as a class for the upcoming summer break. I suggested them that maybe we could do mountain climbing, camping and fishing. Todoroki and Uraraka was pumped by my idea with a smile.

I looked at Izuku and he put his face near me with an excited spirit. He raised his fist and agreed as well. Again, my heart pounded as it skipped a beat. Wait no!! Stop stop stop. I'm only suppose to make up for what I did to him by making him happy as possible. Although what came to my mind next was sleeping next to Midoriya in a tent for the summer break. "Okay," I responded without hesitation, "Let's do teams of two and whoever finishes doing groceries first wins!" Unexpectedly Todoroki chose Uraraka over me. He said that the meeting place will be at the back of the mall near the river. Izuku and I then cheered me up saying let's do this together. I grabbed his hand so that we can walk together like couple. No no. Friends only. We went to go to the meat and fish disctrict first after that we went to go to the vegtables and fruits. We laughed and laughed about telling each some jokes and recalling some old tv shows. We then cash off our goods and left by walking fast. We managed to go first than Todoroki and Uraraka.

"H-hey uh-umm Yaoyorozu?" Izuku smiled, "let's buy some ice cream shall we?" I agreed to him since it was very hot indeed. Sitting on a bench next to each other eating ice cream was totally making me blush. "Yaoyorozu?" Izuku asked politely, "Today was a blast, I enjoyed and had so much fun with you." A grin appeared on my face, I quickly hid it from him. "Oh no!" He exclaimed, "uh Yaoyorozu? Are you okay? Are you choking?" He touched my back and held my hand. He put his face near mine. I replied "I'm fine to him and finishing our conversation with handshake. "Izuku?" I asked shyly, "umm can we do this next time again? Alone?" Midoriya puts a confused faced and questioned me again what do I mean. "L-Li-L-L Like a -d-da-da -da-

Before I could even finish my sentence Todoroki and Uraraka arrived. Izuku then got up and said "Let's talk about this later again Yaoyorozu." Izuku gave me a hand and both of us held eath other. Both of us, confused and blushed since I did it randomly, even so we still held hands.

"Are you dating?" Todoroki and Uraraka asked.

"Wha- What?!"

Notes from the author: I actually thought of a new villain for this fanfiction story. But for the next part it would just be a test, Yaoyorozu and Deku will team up to escape and defeat pretending villains. Until next time. :)