𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙧!

Start from the beginning

The crew continued to dance around in excitement as Luffy still struggled to get his head out of the mug until Elissa came to his rescue.

"Usopp, I've heard the story about you time and time again that my ears almost fell off. Yasopp is a great pirate." The straw-hat wearing boy complimented in an almost relatable way to Usopp.

"Exactly what I thought!" Usopp said as he leaned in closer to the siblings on his left. "To disregard his own life and indulge himself in the vast and endless sea...I feel so proud of my father." The woolly-haired boy pictured a large ship travelling through the raging seas as rain pelted down on the ship.

"This makes our discussion much easier." Nami cut in as Usopp faced her, "Hey, is there anyone who can sail a ship or can we acquire a large ship in this village?"

Usopp sighed as he faced the window causing the others to turn to look in the same direction, "As you can see, this village is pretty small. I'm very sorry, but there is no way to fulfil your request." He answered with a clearly dishonest smirk.

"On top of the hill.." Zoro mentioned causing Usopp to go into a slight panic, "There was a very large mansion."

"Hey, do you know them? I wonder if we can ask them to give us a little financial support?" Nami said quite forwardly.

Usopp shot up from his previously relaxed stance with a sweat, "You can't go there!"

This shout seemed to alert Luffy, Zoro and Nami as Elissa was thinking whether to ask him about it or if it were a large invasion of his privacy. But desperate times called for desperate measures she supposed.

"Is there something in that mansion? Or someon-"

Usopp began to freak out as he seemed to 'remember' something with a big fake smile on his face, "I...I suddenly remember that I still have to do something." He stood up and continued with his declaration, "I know the owner of this shop quite well so go ahead and order anything you want. I'll be on my way then!" The long-nosed male suggested before grabbing his bag and speedily taking off from the restaurant with an odd run.

Luffy took an obnoxious bite of his apple as Nami stared at Usopps progressing form, "What was that about? He was in such a hurry too."

"I don't believe he is a large threat in any way currently. However, you'd think he'd at least be a little less obvious with his lies." Elissa commented.

"Hm? What're you guys talking about?" Luffy questioned with a mouthful of his apple.

"Just eat your food." Zoro snapped incredulously.

Meanwhile, at the mansion on the hill...

The mansion was large and white, surrounded by large gates and several security guards. The grass was neatly trimmed, bushes cut into perfect rectangles and circles as the flowers were also taken care of quite well.

The appearance was a dead giveaway to a high-class family, or in this case, an ill girl. Her pale skin contrasted to her dark eyes, pale short blonde hair rested on her shoulders as she held her pillow tightly to her body as she sat up in her large bed.

Clean water that was previously boiled then slightly chilled was poured into a glass by a tall man, "You want to see Usopp?" He turned around to face her revealing his circular glasses and butler uniform, "Not this again." He chastised lightly.

"It'll be fine. I just want to talk with him." Her light, frail voice asked once again.

The butler sighed as his brows furrowed, "You cannot." He lifted his glasses in an odd manner, not using any fingers, "That man is the number one liar in the village. Usopp's lies are too much of a shock for a weak young lady such as yourself." He firmly stated.