𝘼 𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧! 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙋𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚!

(I had based these chapters off of SUB but now I'm going off of DUB)

3rd Person P.O.V

The ginger-haired girls mouth was gaping in shock till she came up with a mischievous plan. Her gaping expression turned into a cat like smirk.

"Geez...I'm so hungry.." Luffy whined out, but was interrupted by the orange haired-lady.

"Oh! Hey boss, thanks for coming to save me!" The unknown female said with fake happiness. 

"Huh?" Luffy said confused looking over at her. She gave him a pleading expression that he was oblivious to.

"Who're you?" He replied, oblivious to the suspicious narrowed eyes given to him by the unknown, shabby looking pirates.

The ginger-haired girl took this as an opportunity to escape as she ran away yelling: "There all yours now boss! Have fun!" Then she continued to run through a corner to another street leaving behind an angry band of pirates and a confused Luffy.

"Hey that girls getting away!"

"That's alright, we got her boss now"

"You're in trouble kid" One said menacingly "You should've let your crony fend for herself"

Luffy oblivious to the situation stupidly replied "You guys know of anywhere good to eat around here?"

"Foods the least of your worries now!" The largest one of the group said, punching the young males head backwards earning him a noise of surprise. The punch had no affect on him though, his precious straw hat had been knocked into the sky. 

Luffy attacked back punching the guy straight in the face, sending him flying back. He caught his hat with one hand, as his face was shadowed over.

 "You better keep your hands off my hat!"

"You bastard!" The two remaining pirates said, preparing for an attack with nervous sweats on their faces.

Area Change...

The same oranged-haired female was climbing a rooftop.

"I wonder if they killed that poor guy yet?"

Area Change...  

The two rugged man charged with battle cry's towards the young man wearing a straw hat.

Luffy got in his own stance yelling "Gomu-Gomu-No......PISTOL!" Hitting the two square in the face, earning them a trip flying back and a few broken teeth.

"Wow..." The same female from earlier was just as shocked at those two pirates "You're really strong!" She shouted from her spot on the roof.

"Huh?" Luffy muttered quietly looking up at her as she jumped down from the roof she was on to a balcony.

"Even though both of them have sabers, you beat them bare-handed" She said impressed with his actions.

"Hey! You're the girl that set me up! Who are you?" Luffy asked curiously to the still unknown girl.

"I'm a talented thief, who steals strictly from pirates! The names Nami!" She said cheerfully as if she wasn't even talking to a pirate "Hey..! Want to team up with me?"

"Um..Thanks anyway lady but I think I'll pass" Luffy said walking away.

"Th- Hold on!" Nami shouted desperately, jumping off the balcony, onto the road chasing after him. "At least think about it first!"

Luffy came to a stop as his stomach grumbled "Oh..I just remembered..I'm still so hungry!" He said as he dropped to the ground on his knees.

"Well come with me and I'll find you something to eat!" She offered.