𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙! 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙮!

No Ones P.O.V

"I'm stuffed!" Zoro cheered merrily "I was definitely at my rope's end, having not eaten for three weeks!" He said whilst rubbing his stomach earning a giggle from Rika, her mother and Coby.

"Are you always that grumpy when you're hungry?" Elissa asked him with her regular expression while nibbling on her strawberry cake.

That had gained her a slight angry and confused expression from her new crew mate "What the hell does that mean?!"

"Well, you were quite grumpy not even moments ago?" Elissa said irritating Zoro but knew better than to respond.

"Anyway, how the heck can you have a bigger appetite than me!?" Zoro asked exasperated to Luffy, who had several finished plates scattered around and some even stacked around in piles.

"Well he is Luffy..." Elissa muttered quietly "It tastes good! Right, Coby?" Luffy asked already back to stuffing his face.

"Thank you for treating me to food, too.... " Coby said his voice shaking, to Rika's mother.

"It's not a problem! The town has been saved, after all!" Rika's mum smiled brightly at them.

"It was our pleasure," Elissa said to the small family, giving them a small but happy smile which made the people in the bar marvel and blush at her beauty (Besides Luffy who was stuffing his face).

"You guys really are amazing!" Rika marveled at the group but more at Elissa since she was technically the only female.

"Yep, we are! And I'm going to be even more amazing! 'Cause I'm gonna' be King of the Pirates!" Luffy said whilst still stuffing his face with a grin "And I even have a crew!"

"So, how many others have you gathered besides the two of us?" Zoro asked directing to Elissa and himself. "You must be the first mate though, right?" Elissa nodded in response also adding she was a couple of other things then going back to munching on her cake though Luffy supported with a confused expression on Zoro's question. "You said you were in the middle of gathering a crew, to be King of the Pirates, you must have a good amount gathered."