The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

It was morning. Hiro spent a restless night because he was worried for Iota. And he was yet to hear the response of Anne. Hiro had dark circles below his eyes and anyone could read his expression and tell that he was pissed off.

Sebastian: "Hiro,we need to get her mother soon"

Hiro: "Don't rush me. I'm already pissed off enough as it is"

Sebastian: "Fine. But the sooner the better"

Hiro set off to Anne's house. He knocked once

<knock>

He knocked twice

<knock>

He knocked thrice

<knock>

The door creaked open with just a crack between them. Anne spotted that it was Hiro and he had returned.

Anne: "Oh my goodness you've finally returned. Where is Iota"

Hiro: "I don't know how to break this to you. But she's in the hospital. The doctors say she's fallen into a coma..."

Anne: "A what?!"

Hiro: "A coma. She was apparently attacked by Jotaro,my brother"

Anne: "And where is this brother of yours,Hiro"

Hiro: "Dead. I took care of him. Dio also ceases to exist. You are safe now"

Anne ran out and while screaming "TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE AND KOKORO FOR A WHILE!!"

Hiro let out a chuckle and went in to see Kokoro watching the television.

"Hey Kokoro,How've you been. Your sister is back"

Kokoro: "Uncle Hiro!!you came back. Where is big sis Iota?!?!" she said,energetically.

Hiro: "Your mom has gone to see her. Lets go,shall we"

Kokoro: "YES!YES!YES!YES!YES"

Hiro let out a hearty laugh at the antics of the child.

Hiro: "Do you want to fly,Kokoro?"

Kokoro: *gasp* "YOU CAN FLY!!WHEN WILL YOU MARRY BIG SIS IOTA?!?!".

Hiro started blushing at that comment but decided to let that slip. He picked up Kokoro and extended his wings. He levitated in the air and Kokoro let out a series of gasps and excited screams. Hiro and Kokoro reached the hospital and Hiro put her down. He held her hand and walked into Iota's room. There as he reached,he saw Anne sleeping with a tear streaks down her face. He walked in and saw Kokoro putting a hand over Iota's belly. Hiro then saw something unbelievable.

There was an additional arm beside Kokoro's arm. It was semi transparent. It had a lean and slim shape. From the tips of her finger he saw a blue glow coming and Iota started breathing heavily. This woke up Anne and she saw that Kokoro was there. Which meant Hiro would be there as well. She turned to Hiro to inquire but she saw him staring intently at Kokoro.

Hiro: "Excuse me Anne...Has Kokoro mentioned an imaginary friend at any point while i was gone?"

Anne: "She has. Why?"

Hiro: "How did she describe it to be?"

Anne: "She said it was a shade of pink,blue and yellow. What happened"

Hiro: "Well her imaginary friend is real."

At this point Iota began to move her pupils and Hiro noticed. He ran out calling for a doctor. A while later a doctor arrived and turns out Iota had waken up. Hiro looked at her with absolute adoration in his eyes and he started to tear up.

Hiro: "I thought i lost you. Don't you dare do something like that ever again."

Iota remembered everything she did to him. She began sniffing

Iota: "But i betrayed you. Why would you still be here"

Hiro: "That is my own choice. I am here because i want to be here."

Hiro(thoughts): *because i want to be here. With you. Forever until death do us apart*

Iota: "BUT I BETRAYED YOU,HIRO. WHY ARE YOU BEING NICE ME"

Hiro: "....."

Iota: "SAY SOMETHING!! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STOIC"

Hiro: "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GOD DAMN IT. I'VE LOVED YOU BEFORE. I LOVE YOU NOW. AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. THERE IS NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS."

Iota: "You....love me?"

Hiro: "YES I DO. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T RECIPROCATE THE FEELINGS. I LOVE YOU AND AS LONG AS YOU ARE HAPPY. I WILL LIVE HAPPILY. EVEN IF I'M NOT A PART OF YOUR LIFE"

Hiro embraced her tightly. He suddenly became aware of the presence of Anne and Kokoro.

Iota: "You...You idiot. I love you too."

Hiro couldn't believe his ears.

Sebastian: "Better say yes,bud. She said this with complete honesty."

Hiro: "But I'm your idiot. And you're mine."

Doctor: "Sorry to be a cockblock, but the patient is ready to be released after a check up. Anne,Hiro and Kokoro walked out and Anne spoke up

Anne: "Hiro. You mentioned an imaginary friend earlier. What did you mean by it.?"

Hiro: "Oh. I meant to say that her friend is real."

Anne: "How does that even work. Nice joke"

Hiro(To Kokoro): "Hey Kokoro, do show me your friend."

Kokoro: "YOU CAN SEE HER!!"

Hiro: "Yes i can. Now call her out so we can have a talk"

Kokoro: "Okay!!. Don't judge the name i gave her"

Hiro: "Alright kiddo,i won't"

Kokoro: "STARDENBURDHENHARDENBARTH"

Hiro(thought): "How the fuck is that even spelled? Is that even a name!!"

Hiro: "That's.....quite an interesting name you've got there,kid."

A Stranxx in the size of a small child appeared. Hiro went and grabbed a can of cold drink and held it in his palm.

Hiro: "Now Kokoro,imagine her holding the can in my hand"

Kokoro does so and the Stranxx did so. But to Anne,it appeared that the can was floating.

Anne: "W-W-Wa-W-W-Wh-W-Wha" She started freaking out and Hiro let out a chuckle.

Hiro: "This is what i meant. This is the same kind of ability Iota and Dio had. A Stranxx,is what It's called. I don't have one,but i can see those who do"

Iota walked out and she had the same reaction as Anne after finding out about Kokoro's stardenburdhenhardenbarth.

Hiro: "Like mother,like daughter i guess"

Hiro(thoughts): "seriously Kokoro how do you spell it."

...
..
.
..
...

To be continued...