War And Death

Hiro was waiting for his brother when a luxurious black car arrived at his doorstep.

Jotaro:"Get in"

Hiro:"Any information yet"

Jotaro:"London. Have you informed her parents yet?"

Hiro:"No.."

Jotaro:"Which house"

Hiro:"That one"*pointing toward Iota's house*

Jotaro:"Go"

Hiro got out of the car that had pulled up to Iota's house and went on towards the door. He knocked it a couple of times before Anne came out

Anne:"Iota darling, where were you yester.....Hiro?what are you doing here"

Hiro:"This is about Iota. She has been kidnapped"

Anne:"HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DID SHE GET KIDNAPPED!!WHO DID THIS?!?!"

Hiro:"The main suspect right now is Dio. We are going to find him"

Anne:"Who is "We",Hiro. You are suggesting i come along with you right?"

Hiro:"Unfortunately for your safety, you will have to stay home. Do not open the door for anyone you don't know."

Anne:"Find her for me"

Hiro:"I will"

With that, Hiro walked towards the car and they reached the airport. They had no luggage but Jotaro had a private plane which was destined to reach London in a couple of hours. Hiro was still frustrated at Dio and even though he was supposed to be acting as back up. He was a monster and only a monster can defeat a monster. He then remembered that Jotaro said that Dio was a clone. What did he mean by that?.

Hiro:"Hey Jotaro, earlier you said that he was a clone...what does that mean?"

Jotaro:"Hmm,i was expecting you to ask that. Thousands of years ago, there was a material found in the depths of earth. It was sort of some magma energy. Our grand father was the one who found it. You already know we monsters have a longer life span than normal humans. So anyways, after further investigation, it was found that it was the blood and energy of the previous and now extinct  inhabitants of the earth. This was a precious material as it gave people immortality. People went ballistic over it and then realized that it resulted in the loss of reproductive organs of a human. But it was too late. We had the serum injected in to our bodies, and we somehow got away without losing anything"

Hiro:"Is that what makes us monsters?"

Jotaro:"No. We were created through machines. That is why it didn't interfere with our D.N.A. But the more anger we monsters have the greater our power. As soon as it reaches a certain limit, it possesses a physical form. In our current situation or in this timeline at least, I am the only klaxosaur alive with a physical form of monstrosity."

Hiro looked confused
"What does that mean?"

Jotaro sighed heavily. "Titan" he called out. Behind him came out a....ghost. "That is my Stranxx. It is the name given to these physical forms. I don't know how, but i feel like you have one too. We just need to wake it. Now rest until we reach out destination"

Hiro nodded and fell asleep.

He was suddenly woken up by the shaking of his brother."We need to get out of here" he said "Now"

Hiro looked out the window and saw the altitude of the plane rapidly decreasing. He followed Jotaro and was pushed out of the plane with a parachute on his back. He screamed bloody murder and nearly fainted but was able to keep his consciousness and opened his parachute. He was no longer worried about himself but for his brother, who earlier told him that the plane had only one parachute.

He looked up the sky and heard screams. But they were not screams of pain or agony. Those were the screams of thrill. Hiro saw Jotaro falling at a tremendous speed and clash in to the ground with a splatter. OF RED. Hiro ran over to see his brother calmly walking out of a bush and saw the that there was a red lake and by the looks of it, a body had been disposed in it.

"Who ever it was,leave him be. He is dead"

Hiro walked away filled with remorse for the person and his family.

"Be cautious"

"I am cautious"

"Then flick that poisonous spider of your back"

Hiro flustered and did as he was told. He heard Jotaro call out "Titan" and his Stranxx came out. Hiro was amazed by its appearance. It had a bulky body,a mixture of purple,yellow and blue skin with its main parts covered by a piece of loin cloth. It had long wavy hair,narrow eyes and the largest muscles he had ever seen. Hiro was admiring it when he heard Jotaro say, "we will set camp here and set out tomorrow morning to find Iota."

"Okay. But what do i do right now"

"Try finding some fire wood and get some sort of edibles."

"Okay"

Hiro walked away with a determined and accomplished look on his face. He would show his older brother that he can be relied on too

"Just don't go too far" Jotaro called out from behind

"Okay!!"

Hiro walked in to the deaths of the fields and  reached the edges of a jungle."This will do" he thought to himself. He started walking towards the base camp when his heart suddenly started aching

"Sheer heart attack will kill anyone who comes within its range. You have walked in to your own grave,Hiro. I never liked you to begin with. I don't know what Iota sees in you but you will die. I may be heartless but i can't kill my own daughter. You will do it for me. Do you underst.."

Silence

Silence

Silence

Hiro felt being lifted over the shoulders of some one. He asked out to see who it was when he suddenly fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning now and Hiro was up and about. He was told about all the acts that happened in the night. Dio,unfortunately,had gotten away once more when Jotaro didn't pay attention to him. Hiro also told him that he felt the presence of a Stranxx. "Its name must be Sheer heart attack",Hiro told his brother.

"Trust me,he won't survive long"
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED