The Truth

Hiro's POV

Hiro was falling. He knew that his own brother betrayed him. He was alone. And he had to save Iota at any cost.

But this was no time to worry. He was falling,and he didn't how deep he fell before he felt a sharp pain. Like he was stabbed multiple times. It all started to darken. He couldn't breath anymore

Hiro: "Iota, Forgive me. I could not save you. Please,get out of here safely. I was betrayed. Do not trust anyone. Iota"

It all went dark

...
..
.
..
...

Hiro woke up again. Light came back to his eyes. He felt light. He saw there were spikes of rocks sticking out of his chest and stomach. Yet he felt no pain. He grabbed on a nearby stalk of vines that was placed nearby and hanging of a cliff. He thrusted himself up and felt nothing. He saw his open wounds healing. It was a miracle.

Hiro was alive. And nobody knew. Hiro knew he had to get out of there and save Iota.

There was a burst of unbearable anger flowing through Hiro at the moment. He felt worthless. Suddenly there was a tickling on his back. And a stabbing pain. Hiro grunted in pain. It disappeared as soon as it appeared. Hiro turned around and there he saw wings. His shirt was torn by the massive size of wings.

Hiro:"Well that was weird. He had a headache and fell. The pressure forced him to pass out once again.

...
..
.
..
...

This was the second time Hiro woke up in the dark. He looked down to the floor and remembered that he got wings. He felt hot and put his hands to wipe the sweat on his forehead. His hand collided with an object on his head. Hiro touched his horns and they had grown longer. They were shining.

"The final form..." Said Hiro. It was powerful. Was it triggered by the anger he felt. Or was it something else.....

"Iota. I am coming. Please wait for me"

Hiro saw stairs leading someplace and decided to take it since there was nowhere else he could go. He took the stairs and it lead to a door. He peeked inside and it appeared to be a kitchen. A clean one at that. Hiro walked in as he realized he hadn't eaten anything since last night. He looked around to find something to eat and he heard someone walk in. He hid behind the table he was standing at.

???: "That idiot. Makes me laugh at how he thinks i fell for him"

Hiro recognized that voice. It belonged to...

???: "Lady Iota,we have prepared the table for dinner."

Iota: "Yes Sebastian, I'll be out in a moment."

Sebastian: "Understood."

Hiro couldn't comprehend what happened. Who was Iota talking about. It couldn't be...had she betrayed him too.

He heard the door shut and waited for a moment because he felt Someone was still in the room

Iota: "Jotaro was right in pushing That idiot Hiro off the cliff. Poor guy must be dead. Not that i care. I may even go to spit on his lifeless corpse."

Hiro did not believe it. He was betrayed by who he thought was the love of his life. If he had one. It all was fake. Hiro had no one to lean on to. He couldn't trust anyone.

The door clicked shut and Hiro peeked around to see an empty room. He lost his appetite. A stray tear dropped on the floor. He had to get out of there. He was no longer safe. And then he remembered. He had ascended to the final form.

Hiro picked up a bottle of oil and poured it all over his arm. He then picked up a couple of match boxes. He still couldn't believe what went down.

Hiro snuck out of the room and went down a long hallway. He heard a murmuring behind one of the doors he was passing by. The voices Resembled the ones of Dio and Jotaro.

Jotaro:"Now show me the true power of your stand. Bring back my parents from the dead"

Dio:"You poor soul. I lied to you. My Stranxx never could have brought people back from the dead. My Stranxx's only ability is mind control. I drop hints in the minds of people. They believe it"

Jotaro:"You dont mean....Hiro died for nothing. You made me betray my own blood"

Dio:"That is exactly what i mean. He was a danger to me. I couldn't control his mind because he was always on his guard. You were easier to break. You let your guard down the moment i mentioned your parents. I expected you to be stronger but whatever. You are tied up now. There is nothing you can do"

Hiro found that hard to belive. Jotaro hadn't betrayed him. Jotaro hadn't  broken his trust. He was under control. Hiro knew this was the time to attack Dio

He walked in and Dio had his back facing towards him. Hiro lit his arm on Fire. He felt no pain. He felt only anger. He felt the need to protect his family in danger.

He went in for the punch.

"Suffer for your crimes. Atone for your sins." Hiro said in a demonic voice. He used enough force to push his hands through Dio's stomach

Dio grunted and the let out a yell. "Im-impossible!! You fell off. I saw you die. How-" Dio spurted out blood and fell

Hiro:"I crawled up the walls of hell. I came back from the dead. I am the one for whom the sunshine shines so brightly. I am the one from whom the walls quake in fear."

Jotaro opened his eyes to see that Dio was laying on the floor and felt his chains break. He glanced Sideways and saw Hiro saving him

"Why?"

"It wasn't your fault. You were brainwashed"

"And i betrayed you. I don't deserve freedom"

"Then i grant you freedom"

"Where is Iota?"

"She betrayed me as well. But i am guessing it was the effect of his Stranxx."

"Mm"

"I also discovered the final form by the way"

"I see. Well- WAIT THE FINAL FORM. THE FUCK YOU MEAN HIRO-"

Hiro extended his wings and presented them to Jotaro

"Well?"

"Its a beauty,Hiro"

"I know"

"Why in the name of spaghetti carbonara is your arm on fire."

"Oh. Kind of forgot about it.  I can't feel pain anyways so that is a plus."

Hiro and Jotaro walked out of the room where Dio was on the ground. They both went out and Iota snuck out from the shadows

Iota:"Have to be careful. He is stronger now"

She began using her Stranxx's ability to heal her father.

"I will get you for it,Hiro"