"Nahh I think brittney is just being a bitch that can't handle pain." Karina laughed and tony noddes in understanding.

"Just wait till your pregnant bitch!!!..?......oh wait I forgot you can't get someone to love you!!uggggggg!!!" Brittney yelled. Freaking pain in the ass!

"Shut the fuck up brittney! I have a mate I don't have to steal someone else's!" Karina yelled and brittney rolled her eyes.

"Tony what are you even doing here?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just followed you guys." He shrugged

"Uggggggggh this shit hurts!" Brittney yelled.

"Brittney please were trying to have a conversation." I looked at her.

"You so disrespectful." Damon told her.

"You rude bitch!" Tony yelled. 5 seconds of silence and we fell out of our chairs laughing.

"Do you think we will ever have children?"I asked damon.

"WHAT!" Luke yelled

"Yeah, I think one day,when the time is right, we will have a big happy family." He responded.

"WHAT!" Luke yelled again.

"Do you mind?" Damon asked him.

"Im the aunt of all your children!" Karina bounced up and down.

"Yeah but I'm going to be the better and awesomer uncle." Tony spoke up.

"Well see about that." Karina smirked then crunched down so she was eye level with my stomach."I'll always have food." She whispered.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"Our child will be so spoiled." Damon laughed and kissed my hands.

"Okay is no one going to say anything about why you both are holding hands?" Luke crossed his arms.

"Ohh ummm well were mates." Damon scratched the back of his neck.

"What?!?"

"Awkward." Karina mumbled.

"Oh umm your serious?" Luke asked

"Yeah."

"Oh hope you guys are happy together." Luke smiled at us as brittney rolled her eyes. How is it that even in pain she is still annoying.

"So after this you guys want to get some food or something?" Karina asked.

"Only if I can get chicken." Tony argued.

"Ahhhhh ahhha ugggggh!!!!!" Brittney yelled again.

"Your really starting to annoy me." I went up to her and bent down to her stomach. "How do you stand her?" I asked the baby.

"Nurse! Nurse!" Karina yelled. "NURSE!"

The same blond nurse that told us we couldn't enter this room came in and gave me a dirty look.

"What?!" She growled.

"We are bored. Can brittney give birth now?" Karina asked her.

"You can't rush birth." The blond rolled her eyes.

"So what your saying is your not a real doctor?"

"I'm not saying that at all."

"Your useless."

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! When will I be able to give birth already?!!!! Get this shit out of me!!!! WHEN WILL IT COME OUT?!!?" Brittney yelled at the doctor.