🖤Uncontrolled🖤

Heyo!

Another chapter lol
This was requested byyyyy
Wolfy8764

Sucks to be you guys because they said I can do whatever I fucking want

And uh yeah

Imma make it as bloody as can be and have as much detail you'll be able to see it so vividly that youll be able to see, smell, and taste everything.

MWHAHAHAHA

...

Well imma try to do that

Anyways enjoy ^^

Also please dont read it if you dont like dark topics, blood, gore and all that
I want to guys just to read what you like

----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Shirou Oogami's massive, tall, dark form loomed over the members of The Gang. His form so frightening it even got to the leader of the group, Flip, He liked Oogami and seeing him with way sent shivers up and down his spine.

Shirou was affected by Nirvasyl Syndrome. Seeing the beastmen, his kind, the men, women ,and children all being turned into these raging forms, drove him mad. All he could see is his past flashing before him, the blood on the battle field, the screaming of his kind as they were slaughtered.

It controlled him.

All he could see was..

Red.

(ALRIGHT PEEPS please stop reading here if you dont wanna read blood and gore this is your final warning)

(Also this is gonna be like an alternate ending situation)

(I think)

He couldn't keep control as he turned,

Bones snapping and reforming,

His figure becoming tall, looming, dark, and menacing

He looked jagged like a sharp rock

His neck snapping and then reforming back into place.

He let out a loud, blood curling roar his face turned to the moon.

When he turned back toward the gang, his eyes narrowed as he took slow steps towards them.

Michiru in a desperate attempt to get Shirou to come back dropped from the sky and slammed her giant fist across his face, doing nothing to him and one of his giant paws came around into a tight fist, the other one clamping to her aswell.

Michiru 's POV

I couldnt struggle at all being held captive in Shirou's paws. I kicked an screamed for hime to stop, for him to let go.