❤Secret Cuddler❤

Michiru x Shirou

*cough* XD just fluff for right now

Btw this means thoughts
"My wife is beautiful praise her like the goddess she is lol"
----------------------------------------------

Shirou's/Good boy's POV

"It has been a long day" Shirou sighs quietly as he landed on the roof of the apartment building, not caring to change back to his human form. He had just gotten back from the police department apparently a thug wasnt cracking so they call him in to get it done faster.

Shirou looked around silently noticing that Michiru wasn't playing that silly sport of her's.. basketball it was called. He walked into his room just concluding that she went to visit her fox friend, Nuzuna (naz-oo-na) he growled at that thought of her and Michiru together.

He stopped walking and thought for a moment, why did he care if she went off to see her fox friend. It just made him weirdly mad that she was spending alot more time with her than him. He shook his head furiously at the ridiculous thoughts in his mind.

He finally had gotten to his floor the strange thoughts had kept going through his head even though he tried his best to block them out making him stop quite a bit for longer than need be, he had gotten some letters from mayor that he needed to read them as soon as possible.

He opened the door and there she was.

Michiru's POV

Kuro squawked excitedly as he flew over to the door my small ears perking up and my my eyes going to the door, I've been laying on the couch waiting for Shirou to actually spend time with him.

The door opened and he looked pretty surprised to see me there, but gave Kuro a pat on the head and started speaking,

"I assumed you were at Nuzuna's residence."

"She was busy with another concert, and I more of wanted to spend time with you."

His eyes flashed confusion and though as much as he tried to hide it I had gotten his tail to wag once, I noticed the smiled then smiled awkwardly, "s-sorry i-i can see if I can go be with the bear's team"she got up then Shirou's low voice broke through the room "please stay, I just need to finish these. Then we can do.. whatever you want to do."

The slightest hint of a smile was plastered on his face when the corners of his mouth barely went up. He seemed to be in a thought when his eyes stared at the floor for a moment he shook his head slightly the walked over to his desk and sat down, opening one letter at a time.

Shirou's POV

I had only gotten to the second paragraph in the first letter when I felt something on my head and I looked up.

Michiru had her head laying on mine as she sat on her tail which she had blown up.

My words got caught in my throat and I wasnt sure what to do.

"W-what-" I cursed at myself internally for stuttering "what are you doing?"

Since her head was on top I mine I felt her smile, her big, stupid,.. kinda...maybe, absolutely no where close to an adorable smile.

She laughed a little, that amazing laugh made my tail wag lucky it was on the side of the chair so she couldn't see.

"Did you just stutter Shirou?"

I cleared my throat again embarrassment showing on my face as the form of blushing.

"Well you startled me is all"

"And that alone made you stutter?"

That stupid little smirk of hers was being burnt into my skull as I looked down to my desk again finishing reading the letters, I heard this small giggle from Michiru.

"Wait, do you like being cuddled?"

I froze, no way was I going to give the satisfaction of hear my-

"I mean... I guess it's been a long time since anyone has cuddled me.. so I'm not sure."

"Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot, id-"

"Would you like to do it again?"

I felt her move her head I then looked at her, as she smiled softly, her green eyes glowing from the light coming in from the setting sun.

I stayed quiet a moment the looked away and nodded, she grinned happily and took my paw in hers and pulled me out of my chair and to the couch.

I was cursing myself in my head more, I had even started to get butterflies growing in my stomach for it was entire fucking bird.

She sat down then pulled me down on the couch with her, not sure what to do I just laid down on my back with my head against the arm rest. She excited by carefully laid on top of me wrapping her arms around my torso and resting her face on my upper chest nuzzling my chest, my fluffy fur was tingling a little as her face rubbed against it. She then stopped for a moment, her ears peeking up and she then smiled happily then continues rubbing her face on my chest.

I decided to listen too, but I wrapped my arms around her then listened because you know I want her to be comfortable and not that the single handedly the cutest thing I've seen.

I froze and sighed she laughed knowing that I knew too,

My tail had started wagging thumping against the side of the couch and any chance of me lying about liking was thrown out the window.

I hardened my gaze, which was almost a challenging task she just looked so.. so cute.

"Not. A. Single. Word. Got it"

"Yes sir!"

She grinned evily and I sighed know that she really wouldnt tell and that this little secret was safe.

----------------------------------------------

Heya guys!
I really hope you liked the
First chapter!

I had a blast writing it and if you do have to watch the show go fucking do it right now, though I guess it could be viewed as a furry anime and if you arent comfortable then just dont watch it

BUUUUUUTTTT

if you have already watched it I'm taking suggestions of what to do so go to the cleaning up chapter and suggest it there

Thank you for reading!

-love Lemony💛