❤"I don't care about you"❤

I was really excited about seeing the nice comments from Moonlight_Claire
And writer_boi1234 thank you both so much for liking it and reading it and also thank you too itsmebestfruemds (sorry if I fucked that up) your comment made me laugh!

Yes I'm doing shout out ifffff you wanna be called out then ya know read dis please, comment on it, vote it you know the good stuff and pleaaaaassseee tell others
Because I like hearing that you all like my story so far ^^

Anyways dont forget that that first chapter introducing everything and all that is also a suggestion area where it is open too, so pretty please write them down if you have any thank you and let's begin the fanfic!
----------------------------------------------

Michiru' POV

I was being held hostage by a damn chameleon. I was so angry, but I also didnt have the energy to fight that much. Feeling myself slowly black out I looked towards poor Kuro laying on the floor and strangely remembered that my arms could stretch. Black and white dots filled more of my vision as it took the last of me to make my arms grow.

The chameleon looked over in anger then in surprise I whacked his face with my paws hoping that he would let me go in which he did.

Off the side of the tallest building in the city,

with nothing or no one to catch me hundreds and hundreds or more feet up.

I was falling and I couldn't stop it.

I was so weak from being suffocated and strangled that I couldn't even expand my tail to be bigger and protect me when I eventually hit the ground.

Shirou's POV

I had just gotten to the top of the building horror struck me though the chest, like a spear. (*cough*not a reference to his death scene no not at all *cough*)

I saw Michiru being strangled by one of the villains at slyvasta pharmasuitacal. The police dogs with their guns out and at the ready.

The rage and anger I felt was unbearable but then I saw it.

Michiru extended her arms and whacked the chameleon a few times in the face,

I thought the worst thing in the world was seeing Michiru being strangled and held hostage.

That wasn't even close to the pure fear that struck me like a thousand arrows,

when I saw her fall.

She looked so tired and weak it was terrifying, her normal, bubbly, and happy eyes held so much knowing of death and worry in seconds of just seeing her.

Third Person POV

Shirou rushed forward off the building, and sliding against the building wall before leaping off the side to Michiru. Oogami held her tight in a hug as they plummeted to the earth, Michiru tucked her face into his soft fur terrified and seeking a last minute comfort.

Shirou saw the glass ceiling coming under them, and had twisted so he'd hit it first. The crash into the glass was loud and terrible to see. Blood spitting of from Shirou's mouth from the impact, the glass cracking greatly and still proceeded to crack further as they slid down the side of the glass building.

They fell farther then finally slammed into the earth, creating a small creator in the cement. Michiru looked up and let the the tufts of fur she didnt even she was grabbing to tightly, so much that her knuckles had turned white.

Shirou groaned in pain so quietly Michiru could barely hear it herself, He looked at her, pain written all over his face and body and blood dripped from the bridge of his muzzle.

"Get off."

Michiru hopped off him so quickly she looked like a cartoon, standing above him as Oogami sat back again slowly. He shook his head viciously, small drops of blood spattering the concrete.

He stood up silently the policemen coming out of slyvasta pharmisuitacal (Idk htf you spell that okay xD) and started walking to gates, the head chief calling out too Shirou to rest. Michiru stuck by Shirou's side.

"Can you walk?" The question heavily laced with concern

"Yes-" Shirou stumbled

Michiru caught him before he fell, smiling at him softly and he sighed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and helped him walk out of the slyvasta front entrance area.

A Few Hours Later

Mayor Rose just left, telling Shirou to take the next day off and silently telling Michiru to keep an eye on him. Michiru had nodded and excepted but there was nothing to do know.

She got up quietly and went to the library in the room and started to scan though the books, she wasnt a huge reader but she did enjoy reading.

Michiru had still been scanning the books when Oogami groaned quietly as he sat up, she quickly rushed over and said him on his back again.

"Michiru, what is the meaning of this?"

"The mayor said that you needed to rest, so you need to lay down"

Shirou sighed and then studied the girl that had just forced him to lay back down on this couch, he saw the concern that held in her eyes even if she was trying to hide it.

"Hey Shirou?"

"Yes."

"..did you just jump off a skyscraper for me?"

"You're a beast man I protect them all"

"Yes, but you still jumped off a skyscraper for me" she giggled and smiled softly at him

Shirou's eyes lit up to her amazing laugh rung around the room, he could feel his internal wolf being happy and wagging his tail. Michiru would never, ever let that down if she found out.

So he flipped on to his side away from her, so he can't see her adorable smile.

"I dont care about you"

"I'm sure you don't Shirou" the sarcasm and light teasing in her voice made him smile a little.

---------------------------------------------

AHHHHH
I'm sorry that the next update took so long
I had to rewatch the series to get more inspiration on how I should write this.

So if you want chapters to come out faster pleaseee
Go to the very first "Cleaning up" chapter
And request something
If I pick yours then I will message you for any details!
I want you all to like the chapters so please
Please
Please
Go requesstttttt

Thank you ^^

-Lemon💛