💖What's wrong with being jealous? PT. 1💖

Yayyyyy!!
The first requested chapter!!
Thank you
Zeldacrazy876
For requesting the chapter
I really like the idea of Shirou being jeeelouusss
Lol
By the way there I gonna be a little lesbian shipping if you arent comfortable with it then you dont have to read the chapter but it is only gonna be brief since I dont know everyone's beliefs

And uhhhh..
I'm trying my best here I'm bit tired after a loooong day of being with family, cooking, driving all that so I'm super sorry
----------------------------------------------

Shirou's POV

I was sitting at my desk, drumming my fingers on the wood board and just letting my mind drift. I didnt do it normally where I just have some alone time but Michiru was out and about with Nazuna and the city was quiet for once.

My thoughts go back to Michiru and Nazuna, they were very close and the way they look at each other gives me a weird feeling. I feel upset for the weird reason it is, I am not sure why I was getting more and more annoyed thinking about Nazuna and Michiru. They wouldn't be anything more than friends...

right?

Nazuna's POV (yaayyy)

I loved hanging out with Michiru, she's always been super fun, out going, and supportive. Even when I was, Desa Louf, (listen I dont French okay... or which ever language it is) she even joined the Cult of the Silver Wolf.

Michiru's excited voice broke through my thoughts as she busted backstage, it was halftime at the concert I was doing.

"Nazuna!! You are so amazing!" Michiru hugged me tightly as I laughed and hugged back

"Hey Michiru.."

"Yes Nazuna?"

"I-.. I think ou are a wonderful friend"

"Thank you, you are even more wonderful!"

The speakers started up again as the half time was over, I had to stop myself from saying 'I love you' to my best friend! Okay nevermind just focus and take you mind off of-

Michiru smiled at me which made my heart race.

"Continue to be amazing Nazuna, you inspire everyone else to be that way too"

She ran off, I was left speechless so speechless that I almost for got to start singing again, I tried to quit thinking about Michiru.. but her cute smile and laugh had me swooned.

I finished the concert after three more hours, my voice was shot at the end and of course Michiru was my personal assistant. She gave me water and soft foods and we laughed and talked..as best as I could but I could tell she was exhausted and so was I.

"Hey Michiru would you like to stay the night?"

"Hm? Oh I dont know Nazuna,  you just spent six hours singing and dancing. Wouldnt you like to be alone?"