Chapter 13

The air in the room was so thick  like the tension at that moment then a member of the Black Knights searched y/n's body for any weapons and her gun was the only one taken, "Take her, tie her up make sure she doesn't escape." one of them commanded and someone did as told. Y/n's hand was pulled behind her back and her hands were tied tight making sure she couldn't move to escape.

Y/n was then pulled and was being led to wherever they're bringing her, she sighs in distress, y/n thought she could just take the rings and run, well this is the flaws of plan not planned well.  Y/n then thinks on how she could escape while they're walking wherever, on the other hand the person following her made her presence hidden as much as possible and continued to follow
y/n and the people with her. As they're walking Y/n thinks of 2 plans, Plan A try to escape and take the rings next time or Plan B meet there superior and tell them that she needs the rings or asked them what is their objective in taking the rings.

Y/n was brought in a room that all the walls are white and closed no window or anything, there was only a chair and a table, y/n was told to be seated and to wait for further instructions then she was left all alone in that room sited hands still tied behind her back. Y/n sighs, it seems that there is no escape to this situation.  This gave her a time to think of what she'd be doing next if ever she could escape.

The person following y/n was somewhere in that buliding it's going to help her escape. It was looking for a black night uniform so that it could disguise as a black knight.

The door on Y/n room and there she saw Kallen, Y/n knows each and every  member  of the black knights but no one knows about her, Kallen walked towards the table and sat on the chair opposite y/n.

"The interrogation will now begin." Kallen says

Y/n could feel the atmosphere of the room change, y/n decided to just go straight to the point.

"Ok ill just go straight to the point, im here to take the rings to resurrect Lelouch , i think we have the same objective, if you give them to me we won't have any problems and you'd see Lelouch alive and breathing." Y/n replied

"You're in no place place for discussion, how can we even trust the words of a person who  tried stealing it?" Kallen questioned

"Well i want Japan to be peaceful,  im tired of the war, i dont wanna lose more people that i care, i know only Lelouch can do it, I just know it, you guys already know what Zero is capable of, with Zero back i know we can get Japan back."

"You're good with your words but we'll never trust the likes of you." Kallen says

Suddenly the door of the room opened with a   loud thud, there entered C2.

"What are you doing here???" Y/n asked C2 wide eyed

"C2..." Kallen was as shock as Y/n was

"Kallen you can trust her, she's a friend of mine." C2 says

"Did you follow me here? Answer me." Y/n asked C2 a little bit angry

"I did, i was worried about you." C2 replied while she  untie the ropes that tied y/n.

"Now shouldn't we be resurrecting Lelouch?" C2 asked

"Pfftt we're resurrecting no one." Kallen says

C2 and Y/n stared at her wide eyed they weren't expecting this.

*    .      • .  .      :    .          • .  *   .     .       •     .        •      .       .   *       •   .  *.      
. •      .     *         *.     .      •.       *.    • * .    .         

This chap is dedicated to: Natsuko_chan_ and Starlightmix418

This two became my friends and im glad i met them through this book!

Sorry for not updating  (。╯︵╰。)
I hope you enjoy this update.

Stay safe and hydrated! Lovelots 💕