Chapter 10

Wow i cant believe im capable of writing a chap that has 1579 words :'> this is the longest chapter of all (for now)
ENJOY READING!

Song: Never Not by Lauv
(Play it when i give the cue ;>)

____________________________________________________________

Authors pov

As Y/N and Lelouch entered the amusement park there weren't many people coz it was the week day. They were walking around the park hand in hand discussing to each other which ride they should go first. As they were discussing Y/N spotted the Merry go round  "Lelouch lets go ride that first!!!" she said excitedly Y/N might not show it often but she really is a child at heart who would enjoy small things and small moments like this with people she love especially with the person she is with right now. Lelouch then nodded enjoying the smile on Y/N's face its been a while since he saw that smile again its the smile that would always brighten his day, for him just seeing her smile is enough he already would feel content just seeing her smile and happy admiring how ethereal she'd look everytime she'd smile. "Let's go then and buy a ticket." Lelouch said smiling at her. As they were about to buy a ticket the person on the booth then recognized Lelouch when Y/N saw this she activated her geass " I ( whole name)  command you to just give us the damn ticket and get this over with. " Y/N  commanded annoyed. Lelouch chuckled at how annoyed she is. The man on the booth then gave her the tickets then of course she paid anyways when Lelouch and Y/N were about to line up Y/N told Lelouch to wait for here there then he just nodded. Lelouch didn't ask because he trusts her. As Y/N was at the middle of the park she then activated both geass on her eyes " i (whole name) command all the people in this park to nevermind or pay attention to the late Emperor Lelouch vi Britannia if ever you recognize him you'll lose the memory of seeing him." After commanding that whole ass phrase Y/N was a little exhausted for she haven't used her geass for a long time anyways she run back to Lelouch and saw they were almost next," Lelouch um sorry to keep you waiting. " she said then Lelouch replied" No it's ok you dont have to worry i didn't even wait that long. " he said as he reassured her then Y/N took his hand and went to ride one of the horses.

-
After the merry go round the decided to go to walk for awhile as they were walking they saw a tower of can and if you make the tower fall with one try you win! Lelouch told Y/N that he wanted to play that game, Y/N just nodded and paid the person on the booth for the ball. Y/N handed the ball to Leloich, he was nervouse if he could do it in just one try, Lelouch took deep breaths to calm himself when he threw the ball most of the cans fell but some didnt since most of the cans fell the person on the booth showed them which prizes they could take. Y/N then saw keychain of a moon and stars that can be detachable and attachable its like a couple keychain. Y/N picked it and showed it to Lelouch "How bout this, isn't it cute?" "It's perfect for us, ill have the stars and you have the moon." Y/N declined "No! Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Lelouch lightly chuckled, " No its ok this way, coz you are like the moon who is there for me when its dark and sad, while ill be the star who would brighten your dark night." Lelouch replied look at your eyes "But sometimes there are starless nights so does that mean you won't be there for me all the time?" Y/N asked sadly " Even if there are starless nights the stars are just in plain sight but aren't visible so it means im still there always and forever be here. " Lelouch replied and kissed your forehead. Y/N blushed from the gesture then Lelouch held her hand and walked away there, " Lets find other rides, lets enjoy this day while it lasts. "  he said with his eye smile Y/N nodded and the walked to find rides when they saw the roller coaster.

When Lelouch saw the roller coaster he decided to confess his feelings for her, he wouldn't want to die and not say his unspoken feelings for her then Lelouch and Y/N walked towards the booth to get their ticket when they got their ticket the got in line. Lelouch was pretty nervous about what he was gonna do while Y/N, Y/N is super excited she likes thrilling things and she's thrilled to go ride the roller coaster. When they are in there sits and there seat belts are ok already the roller coaster is slowly moving. The first few seconds of the roller coaster wasnt that much exciting but when Lelouch saw they were near the top Lelouch decided to talk to Y/N.
"Y/N I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU“ Lelouch said shouting coz the people there with are also loud" WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SAY?!?!!!! " Y/N replied shouting too when there at the top and the roller coaster fell down so fast Lelouch shouted
" I LOVE YOU SO MUUUUCCCCCH" everyone at the ride was LITERALLY shouting there hearts out coz of it felt like as if your soul would leave your body but the problem is did Y/N hear what Lelouch said from all the screaming?

-
After the roller coaster ride they decided to get some food. Lelouch was worried if Y/N  heard him he thought maybe he made mistake confessing to her at the top of the roller coaster. Y/N did really hear Lelouch so now she decided to return the gesture and also make an effort. Well the food they ate were ice cream since they weren't that hungry as Y/N was licking her ice cream Lelouch saw that there was a smudge of ice cream in the corner of her lips he was about to wipe it when the back of his hand hit the cone and the tip of the cream landed on Y/N nose so now she has ice cream on her nose HAHHAHAHA  um well anyways Y/N looked shock but she couldn't get mad at Lelouch when he was just trying to help her so she just laughed and laughed, Lelouch just stood there dumbfounded he honestly thought the she would get mad but he thought wrong so he laughed along. When they were done laughing he took out his handkerchief and removed the 🍦 on her nose and the corner of her lips while Lelouch was wiping the corner of her lips Y/N noticed the ferris-wheel behind him "Let's go there!" Y/N said pointing to the ferris-wheel then they went inside the box thing as the ferris wheel start turning going up as Lelouch and Y/N sat there enjoying the view up there Y/N decided to tell him now, "Um Lelouch i heard what you said at the roller coaster, and i just wanted to say that im very happy and grateful on how you feel about me and i feel the same I LOVE YOU TOO SO MUCH!" As Y/N said those words Lelouch thought he would be rejected but his glad Y/N felt the same way. He hugged her so tight that as if she was the most dear thing to his heart. They just stayed like that hugging each other as the ride ended. And what happened to the ice-cream? Well it would stay a mystery till the end.

- Cue
When they were out of the ride they decided to go home. As they were walking home Y/N was about to grab Lelouchs hand and hold hands with him but here hands just pass through as if it weren't there. Y/N looked at her hand then at  Lelouch she called Lelouch and as he looked backed at her, Y/N hug him and he hugged her back and as he was hugging her he felt a wet substance on his shoulder and saw Y/N crying he didn't know why she was crying and as he looked at his hands it was slowly vanishing, he was slowly vanishing it was as if he was he speck of dust swept through the air gone through the wind.
Y/n  just held him tight "Lelouch no matter what happens i love you and im going to bring you back to life again." Y/n said while sobbing " I love you to no matter what, stay strong i know you can do it! " as he said that Lelouch kissed her forhead then her lips, to Lelouch he was glad that his last moments would be with someone he loves and his glad he could vanished happily. After Lelouch kissed Y/N s lips he completely vanished then Y/N fell on her knees and cried her vision so blurry  coz of the tears then she saw the keychain that she gave Lelouch earlier.
Y/N wiped her tears away and get her ass up and reminded herself that it isn't time to be a crybaby, she needed to be strong to bring the love her life back and to restore peace.

_________________________________________________________________

Is the chapter good is it alright??
PLEASE CRITICIZE ME 😭😭😭

Love yall hope you enjoyed the chap!!!

STAY SAFE AND HYDRATED~

the end is near ;>