Chapter 11

Sorry for the short chap I guess it wouldn't be always that long but I'll make it up in the next chap. GOMENASAI
____________________________________________________________
Authors pov

As Y/N was walking home crying every now and then clutching the keychain near to her heart as if it was the most precious thing to her. Y/N was thinking of a plan on how to resurrect Lelouch, she decided to go back to the secret pasage way and see if the rings were there as the black hooded people entered there.

-
As Y/N entered her apartment she saw C2 looking at her worriedly as her dried tear stains were visible and her red bloodshot puffy eyes indicates that she had been crying, "Y/N what happened? Why are you crying??" as C2 said that Y/Ns tears started to resurface and started crying again. Upon seeing this C2 just hugged her tight patting her head comforting her, C2 was whispering sweet nothingness on her ears.

After Y/n finished crying she told C2 how Lelouch vanished and she told her that she is going to plan on how to retrieve the rings and save Lelouch. C2 on the other hand when she saw Y/n sad af it was obvious on her eyes, she got worried about her coz when Lelouch told her that he was going to find Y/n she just let him be but C2 wasn't expecting that he wouldn't be back, he could've at least said good bye .

-
Y/n is in her room now planning on what to do when she goes to the secret passage way a lot of thoughts were rushing through her mind like what if the rings aren't there anymore, what if it is there and she would get caught stealing it, what if she meets someone she shouldn't meet. This thoughts were in her mind so she decided to make a lot of backup plans so that in whatever situation she might be she would be prepared.

____________________________________________________________

Thank you for still reading this shit, hope u would still stick through the end.

4 CHAPS TO GO!