Chapter 9

Hey im back, um i had a little writers block and didn't know what to right next but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STILL READING !!!! STAY TUNED!!!

Song: Faith Fanatics( i saw a code geass fmv of this song and its really good!!! The vid is up there btw!)

_________________________________________________________________

Still Y/N's POV

I was pulled back by someone and they  dragged me out of the secret passage way their palm was in my mouth and i struggled to break away from the persons grip. As we exited the secret passage i was set free from its grip. I turned around and was about to punch the and person. I wasn't expecting it to be him.

Lelouch?

"What are you doing here?"  i asked him, i grabbed his wrist and dragged us both out of there. I was a mad at him, i almost knew what would be in that secret passage way and just he would just pop out of nowhere hmp. So we started walking home, while we were walking home i asked why did he come. He answered " I just got worried you've been gone for a long time and you didn't even tell us that you were going to do your plan today." He said. " I did that so that you guys wouldn't worry about me." i told him. " Y/N we've been friends for a long time and I treat you more than that" i was out of words does he treat me as sister or more than friends? I decided to ask him but i was cut of when he said "Wanna go to an amusement park?" he said, well there was no reason for me to decline so i agreed. I asked him "Shouldn't we bring C2? Im sure she would also like to go the amusement park." he then said " i wanna spend time with you so it would be just the two of us and if she knew bout this she'll sulk. So this would be our little secret" as he said that his face was to near mine my heart beatings to fast acccckk help my heart cant take it his eyes and smile makes him so ethereal that  it seems he isnt real. Anyways, Its been so long since I've hanged out with Lelouch. This is a new opportunity to make new memories with him. Maybe also tell him how i feel for him ever since we were young. My gut tells me the feeling is mutual! I walked happily thinking those thoughts as i link my arms with his and walked happily towards the amusement park.

To be continued

_________________________________________________________________

Hey um sorry for the short chap... Anyways i um remembered that this book was an x reader so i decided to put some love~

Please suggest what rides you want them to enjoy!

How's quarantine? Hope you guys are safe. :>

LOVE YALL 💕💜💜💜