"It's Obi Wan." He tells me.

I quickly roll off the bed and land on the ground with a thud. Anakin laughs at my stupid plan, but at least now Obi Wan won't be able to see me.

"Anakin." Obi Wan says as Anakin answers the transmission.

"Hey Obi Wan. Is everything okay?" He asks, out of breath.

I cannot see Obi Wan, but I just know he is giving Anakin a look of judgement. He's half naked and out of breath when I have just been discharged from the Halls of Healing. This does not look good for us.

"A transmission coming from the Crelythiumn system has been intercepted by the Republic." Obi Wan starts.

"Crelythiumn system?" Anakin questions. "Isn't that beyond the Outer Rim?"

"Yes, far beyond it." Obi Wan confirms. "That's what makes the situation quite suspicious. We have no idea why the transmission was made nor where exactly it came from." Obi Wan explains.

"And how does that concern us?" Anakin asks.

"The Council believes there is a Jedi distress code that has not been used in over 2,000 years embedded in the transmission. So they want us and (Y/N) to investigate along with Cal and Ahsoka." Obi Wan replies.

Whilst I do enjoy missions, I'm not sure I feel up to going on one so soon after our run in with Savage. I need a bit more time to just relax and train.

"Sounds like fun." Anakin says condescendingly.

"Have you seen (Y/N) anywhere?" Obi Wan asks. "I went to the halls of healing not long ago only to see that she has been discharged."

Obi Wan must know I'm in here, otherwise he would have just contacted me separately.

"Uh, nope. Haven't seen her." Anakin says unconvincingly.

"Well, when you do see her, please inform her of the mission. I will contact Cal and Ahsoka." Obi Wan says.

The emphasis Obi Wan puts on "do" confirms my suspicion. He knows that if I haven't already arrived at Anakin's quarters, I am certainly on my way there.

"When are we leaving?" Anakin asks, ignoring what his former Master has said regarding my whereabouts.

"Let's say in an hour."

"You got it." Anakin agrees.

"And Anakin, do put a shirt on." Obi Wan finishes.

The sound of the transmission ending alerts me that I can now come out of my hiding place. I stand up and smooth out my robes.

"Obi Wan always interrupts us." Anakin complains.

I walk over to him and plant another quick kiss on his lips. 

"It's nothing we can't make up for after the mission." I wink.

He wraps his arms around my waist and looks lovingly into my eyes. If I could stop time from moving forward, I would just to savour this feeling a little longer.

"Or right now." He suggests.

I use the force to throw his robes at his head.

"Get changed, Anakin." I demand.

"Yes, Sir." He replies.

From the look on his face, he enjoyed my demanding tone. I guess that isn't a surprise.

Anakin quickly finishes getting changed before we exit his quarters and proceed to meet Obi Wan, Cal, and Ahsoka at the shuttle located outside of the Temple.