Once upon this very moment

This is basically and apology oneshot... life's been crazy, I'll try to update more
    ~
For Roman it's hard to live in the present, he's either dwelling on the bittersweet memories filling him with the warm welcoming feeling of nostalgia. Or he's off in his own world daydreaming about his future, the sensation of being able to shape and form his oncoming destiny filling him with a wistful bliss.
~
Dealing with Roman was never easy for Virgil, he loves his boyfriend, so very much, he's so wonderful and he loves Virgil a lot, but he never learned to live life to the fullest, he want to teach Roman to live in the moment, instead of the memory.
~

It was late one summer evening, each star burning at their own paces, exploding and fading without anyone knowing the wiser.

There were two stars burning the brightest tonight though, Roman and Virgil, walking hand in hand across a small gravel path, travelling side by side, two heats stuck on the same beat. They sat down on a nearby bench, admiring the park in its beauty that always seemed to flourish despite seasons changing.

The park was quiet, other than the gentle paddle of the occasional duck swimming across the pond in front of them, or the buzzing of the grasshoppers singing their own melodies. It was like their own personal grotto where time seemed to freeze in place,  it being early autumn, the leaves were occasionally falling and the wind was a bit colder, but they enjoyed the day nonetheless.
as roman was watching the ripples on the pond, virgil was watching roman, and while his attention was fully on the pond, he bent down to the ground on one knee

'i love you so much, my princess, you are my darling, the thing that keeps the planet rotating in my world, and i know this isn't the most romantic place to do this, but i also know i love you more than the universe itself. so if you would let me have the honour of being your fiancé, i would easily be the happiest man alive for the rest of eternity. all you have to do is say yes.'

'oh my goodness, yes, a million times yes, i love you so much virgil!'

roman will definitely remember this very moment, and every other moment as long as he's with virgil.

~

i knoW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT SHHH