Hey! Thats mine!

thanks to @awakeningpetals for the request!
Deciet name spoilers so read at your own risk!!
~
Roman was feeling cute today, his self esteem wasn't quite as low as usual, so he decided he would try wearing a skirt! He wore them around his room sometimes, but never quite had enough confidence to show the sides just yet.

Today seemed like a perfect day to finally show them, he chose a red plain skirt that looked really good on him, along with a long sleeved gray sweater, and a knitted infinity scarf.

Roman was giddy, wondering what his boyfriend and fellow sides would say. Sinking out into the kitchen, where Patton Virgil, and Logan were sitting.

'Heya kiddo! Nice outfit!, makes your curves look good!' Patton complimented

' I do agree with Patton's sentiment, that skirt does make your beauty and your 'curves' much more obvious' Logan chimed in.

'Aw guys! Thanks! What do you think virgil?' Roman blushed.

Virgil had very mixed emotions about Roman in a skirt, on one hand, his boyfriend looked absolutely show-stopping in his outfit, but on the other hand, the other sides flirting with Roman was not on Virgil's 'I'm okay with this' list. That was HIS boyfriend, not Logan or Patton's . Why should they be able to flirt with him?

Snapping out of his thoughts, Virgil answered Romans question
'Uh yeah, it looks g-great on you babe'

Great job Virgil, you nailed it.

*GASP* A WILD JANUS APPEARED!

'Guyssssss, Remus was being sssuper gross at the table soo do you mind if I eat with you?' Janus asked taking a seat.

'Of course kiddo! Join us anytime!' Patton answered.

'By the way Roman, that skirttt totally doesn't compliment your eyess'

'Aww, thanks Janus! You're outfit looks good too!' Roman replied.

Virgil reached his limit.
That's it, that snake can NOT just come in here and compliment HIS boyfriend, only he can flirt! The others have their own lovers! Why can't they leave his boyfriend alone!

He had to do something about this.

'Hey, why don't you all flirt with your own boyfriends, instead of trying to steal mine!!!! Only I'm allowed to tell him he looks stunning!! Or compliment his curves!!! Hes mine!!! You can't have him!!!!!' Virgil snapped, words tumbling out of his mouth before he could stop them.

'Aww virgey, are you jealousss? You don't have to be, you know I belong to you and only you' Roman kissed Virgil's cheek making Virgil really blushy.

'Well, just, they have their own boyfriend, and your my boyfriend so only I can compliment you, but whatever... I'm not jealous'

Roman loves his jealous emo.