Chapter 6

Elenora's POV

"Need any help there?" Delilah asks, her eyes were filled with amusement.

"Yeah, I kinda do." I chuckle as my right hand struggled to tie my hair in a low puff. I loved my 4c hair, but sometimes it was truly a pain to deal with.

"So..." she trails applying more gel to my hair. I thank her before using my edges brush to lay my edges.

"So?" I ask, raising my brow. I quickly put up my stuff, knowing that she had something to talk about.

"The twins..." Delilah trails again, turning the chair around to face her. "How are things going?"

"They're...going." I say, looking down at my fingers.

Silence then envelops us as she stared at me as if I was a child that needed to be scolded.

"I know they're assholes." Delilah says, breaking the silence. I burst out laughing, covering my mouth to contain myself.

"There's no doubt about it." She smiles.

"Well, I wasn't gonna say it out of the blue like that." I say.

"Eleanora, I am a Alpha Female. I don't get upset with the obvious truth. Especially when it comes unto my sons."

"Well," I say, pursing my lips. "It's just the fact that I feel like I have to fight? If that makes any sense. I wanna get to know Nicolo, but there's Mr. Asshole that always thrust to get in the way and I feel like I'm the one who has to move him. I've never wanted a mate, and now having two just makes things all the more complicated. I hate choosing sides, but, I also hate the fact that I have to choose between mate's when one of them clearly doesn't want me."

"Not that I'm complaining." I add, making her chuckle.

"Well," Delilah repeats in the same tone as me, turning my chair towards the mirror. "My sons are one of a kind. They're wonderful, but hard-headed, like their father. I don't want to help you choose, but I want you to know that, Nicolo is more on the genuine side. He's more sweet and soft, but strong when he needs to be. I can already see that he genuinely cares for you and I'd say to give him a chance."

"Alfonso on the other hand." She sighs. "Is a tough nut to crack. I love him, but goddess he's too much. I'm sure he probably said some things to you already that I don't even wanna hear, but he's one of those guys that have something beautiful deep within those pile of rocks. He's special alright. In his own way, just needs someone to let him see that."

I nod my head at her words, deep in thought.

"And you are beautiful. Don't let the mere fact of a man not wanting you or trying to test you get you down or make you question your worth." She smiles, rubbing my forearms.

"Thank you." I say, smiling. "I needed that."

"We all need reassuring once in a while. We're women, not to be taking lightly." She smiles. "I'll leave you to it then."

As she closed the door, I couldn't help but smile at her, allowing my thoughts to run rampant.

...........

"Well shit." I say to Vincent as I begin to pack my bags.

"You didn't know?" He asks, smirking at me.

"How was I suppose to know that both twins are, supposed to mark their mate at the same time?" I say, pouting as I swung my bag on my back.

"Well, knowing that you have two on your hands, you're supposed to know." He shrugs.

"Don't give me that crap." I say as we continued to walk towards the pack house. "That's too much. Even for me."

"I understand." He says. "I know it's hard, but trust me when I say that things will come around, no matter how confuse you are."