Prologue

Thank you so much for clicking 'read' and giving my little book a chance! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will writing it! :)

Let me remind y'all again. This book majors comedy and sensuality so if you ain't ready to laugh and probably feel like choking yourself thennn...this is your last chance to exit.

No?

Well alright, your choice (great one btw)

Happy reading! :)
.............

Elenora's POV

"Oh my god." I let out frustratingly as I close my door.

They are so infuriating! Its not my fault that I was mated to two asses. I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for any of this.

Maybe if I take a bath, it would relax my nerves.

But deep down I knew that only they could relax my whole system.

"Arse holes." I mumble, looking at myself in the mirror.

I roll my eyes when I see a figure standing in the corner of my room and another figure at the door.

I knew god damn well that I locked the door so I don't know how the hell they got in here.

"Get out." I mutter harshly. "Both of you."

"That's not happening." Nicolo says as he pushes himself off the door, walking towards me.

"You can't get rid of us baby." Alfonso says, coming behind me. At this time, I was in the middle as both brothers stood behind and in front of me. They begin to glare at each other.

I groan inwardly.

"Please you two. Not again. I'm tired of the fighting." I plead to both. Their gaze soften at my hurt.

Believe it or not, these two men loathed each other. But whenever it came to me, they were the sweetest.

"Sorry." Nicolo says, holding my waist. I smile up at him, hearing a growl from behind.

"Forgive me." Alfonso says softly in my ears, making me shiver.

"I forgive you two. But I can't choose between either because I love both of you." I sigh which causes both to growl and their hold to tighten.

I gasp in fear. Their possessiveness and dominance begins to fill the room, washing over me in waves.

Here we go.

Again....

"Your mated to me. And if I see you just about as look at him again, I might just have to take you away. Understood?" He whispers deeply into my ear. I could barely even focus on the two as a chill went down my spine.

"Yes." I sigh once his arms wrapped around me.

"And your mated to me. If I smell his scent on you at anytime, I'll have you on your begging you wish you weren't mines. You wouldn't want that now would you?"  He taunts, kissing my forehead. I close my eyes, biting my lips at the mere fact of their presence.

"No."

I huff frustratingly. I loved both men equally. It was almost impossible to hate them. But for fxcks sake they were so selfish.

Both men wanted me for themselves.