Chapter 1

Elenora's POV

"Admit it." Renata teases. "Your eyes glanced at his bulge."

"Really?" I chuckle. I open my bottle, letting the tap water go through my dry throat. "I just won another challenge and that's what you think I was focused on?"

"Don't deny it honey. Your just as un-innocent as me." She smirks. For a she wolf that still had her V-card, she really acted any but the source.

"That's not even a word." I deadpanned. "Besides, I only did it because he tried to pin me down with his butt almost touching my face!" I exclaim. "Not a good view by the way."

"Yeah okay." She snorts. "Keep on making excuses honey, but we know what's been going on." she winks, making me cringe.

I shake my head at my best friend.

Renata and I have been friends since the moment I was born. We would be actually have been mistaken to be twins if we didn't have different mothers. I told her any and everything.

As big as her ego was, Renata was actually a catch if I do say so myself. She tan skin really brought out her light blue cat-like eyes. Her short blonde hair that landed on her shoulder brought out her full figure.

"Alright yes, I admit it. But that was the least thing on my mind." I smile, sitting beside her.

"Ah, but it came across your mind." She teases, patting my hair.

My figure, however was different from my best friend. My black hair touched my collarbone in a well put together afro. My dark brown eyes really complimented my dark complexion. I was African on my mother side, Italian on my dad's.

"You annoy me." I sigh, pushing her hand away.

"But, you love my annoying ass." She smirks, taking my water and throwing it in the bin. My mouth gaped widely at her actions.

"You little b-"

"Well if it isn't the two most beautiful girls I've ever met." Ronaldo says, hugging me from behind. I smile slightly, tapping him on the shoulder.

"What's with the short greeting?" He asks, narrowing his eyes at me.

"So I guess I'm chopped liver." Renata huffs, turning away from us.

"That's why." I say, nodding my head towards her.

"Come here, you little pup." He chuckles softly, hugging her by the waist and placing his nose into her neck. I hear Renata sigh as she wraps her arms around him.

Ronaldo and Renata? Complicated. They weren't mates, but if you didn't know them, you would think differently. I knew they had feelings for each other, and I would really hate to see them not become mates. I prayed everyday that the moon goddess paired them up together. They belonged to each other.

Not that I'll ever admit that to them.

"Gross. Love. I think I'm gonna puke." I fake gag, holding my stomach. Ronaldo winks at me, letting go of her.

Ronaldo though, has been my best friend also since we started werewolf prep school. The girls fawned over him. He was an actual catch. But unlike the many boys at my pack, he was humble despite knowing how good he looked. I think that's why I consider him my friend.

"Alright, alright." Renata says, swinging her bag around her back as I did the same.

"See you guys at the tournament tonight?" He asks, backing away slowly. His eyes mainly focused on my best friend

"Definitely. Bye Naldo!" Renata exclaims, giggling slightly.

"Calm down, I think males from a mile away can smell your raging hormones." I chuckled as she pushed me slightly.