Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Despite the boys being twins, they have completely different personalities and appearances. Nicolo has brown hair while Alfonso has black hair with a tattoo on the back of his neck.
..........

Elenora's POV

I stared at the ceiling like there was no tomorrow. Wondering if the moon goddess had in fact cursed me.

"You're shitting me." Renata says, looking at me as if I had grown two heads.

"If I was, you'd be knee deep in the toilet by now." I exclaim, staring back at her.

"Turn that conversation around for me please." Dad says downstairs from his position on the couch. He had been reading his newspaper.

"Sorry Mr. Diminchi." Renata apologizes, smiling sweetly. I close the door softly, making sure that the rest of our conversation was private.

"I don't know what to do Rea." I say softly. "I'm scared to even tell my mom."

"Your gonna have to tell her eventually. I mean, who knows what could happen? They might come for you."

"Correction, the first one I met might come for me. He was nicer. I'm just sorry I didn't get his name." I sigh.

My thoughts were jumbled. My wolf wasn't speaking to me after I ran out of the auditorium, away from her two mates.

Two mates? I was most certainly not ready, nor was I expecting that. This is why I didn't like the concept of mates. It only brought consequences and complications to your life.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Renata asks me. The door bell rings, causing my eyes to widen as I look at my bestfriend.

"Oh hell no." I mumble before racing down the flight of stairs.

"Hi! How may I help you?" My mom's sweet voice says.

"Good morning. I'm looking for a woman that goes by the name of Elenora. Is she here?" His voice asks. My body shivers at sound of it, making me want to slap my wolf in her own head.

My eyes widen when I see him.

My first mate.

How the hell did he get my address? What is he even doing here?

"Who wants to know?" My mother asked.

I hear him chuckle. "Well, me, actually. I just wanted to discuss something with her that we didn't have the chance to finish yesterday."

"Oh! Why didn't you just say so?" My mom's excited voice made my eyes widen in fear.

Please don't make me go out there.

Please-

"Elenora! Please come out here! Someone is here to speak with you!"

"Get out there!" Renata whispers harshly, thrusting me into the open.

"Thanks a lot bestie." I mumble, as she shoos me out the door.

I step into view slowly, giving my mother a sarcastic smile before facing my mate. I then step outside, closing the door behind me as he smiles brightly at me.

"I'm so happy to see you again." He smiles, taking my hand and kissing it. I try my best not to blush, mustering a soft hi.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at your pack?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

He stared at me for a while before answering. "I just came to pick up something."

I raise my brow.

"Is there a problem? I mean, I did ask if I could see you." He adds.