I need to know what's going on, so I force myself out of the bunk I had been put in whilst unconscious. The pain in my head tells me to lay back down, but I need to know what's happening.

Just as I reach the doorway, I am greeted by Obi Wan. 

"(Y/N), what are you doing up?" He asks. "You should be resting."

He guides me back to the bunk where I sit down. I won't be resting until I have answers.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" I ask.

He strokes his beard and looks off into the distance. 

"Savage escaped. He destroyed our ship in the process and we were forced to borrow one from a couple of kind Toydarians." He explains.

"Escaped?" I gasp. "How is that possible?"

"As soon as you were knocked off the lift, Anakin neglected his mission and jumped to help you. Savage overpowered me very easily and knocked me down as well, only Anakin didn't care nearly as much about me." He says, still not meeting my eyes.

"And the King?" I ask, although I fear I know the answer.

He looks at the ground in disappointment. I already know the answer will not be good.

"The King is dead. Savage used the force to choke him once he overpowered me."

My heart sinks at this news. My inability to defend myself against an attack from Savage led to the death of the King of Toydaria.

I love how devoted Anakin is to me and I love that I am his priority, but it scares me at times. His judgement is constantly blinded by his love for me, as mine is by my love for him. The difference is, I can control my emotions a bit better than my husband. If pushed far enough, I fear the extent he may go to protect me.

"I am not going to make any accusations here regarding your personal feelings," Obi Wan starts  "but I feel it is my duty to remind you that attachments are forbidden." 

I flinch a little at these words. Every part of me wants to burst out with accusations surrounding his attachment to Duchess Satine, but I can't do that. It would be morally wrong.

"I know." I reply. "Anakin and I are co-generals and we've become good friends. His reaction to seeing me injured was simply the same as it would be if you or Ahsoka were in the same place."

My lie is incredibly flawed but it's the best I could come up with. I just hope Obi Wan trusts us enough to let it go.

"You're right." He sighs. "I apologise."

The fact that we're travelling in a ship is brought to the front of my mind again.

"Where are we going now?" I ask.

"To find Savage. Anakin has been flying around aimlessly for a long while now searching for Separatist reinforcements to lead us to him."

That explains why Anakin hasn't rushed in here yet. He's busy trying to find Savage so he can kill him.

"I should probably go see him." I say.

"You need rest, (Y/N)." He tries to stop me.

My entire body is aching, but I need to get over the pain. If we are to face Savage again, I will not let Anakin and Obi Wan fight him alone. I will be there alongside them.

"I don't need rest, Obi Wan. I'm fine." I lie.

He sighs but gives in to my request. Obi Wan guides me through the Toydarian ship until we reach the cockpit. Anakin senses me enter and quickly gets up from his chair. He walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders. This is one of the few forms of physical contact we can get away with.