96🙄

I woke up and saw the kids giggling while playing around with Mattia's gun. I quickly stood up and took it away.

A: No, both of you, out.
Gab: *😤* Give it back!!!!
Gi: *🥺*
G: *barks*
M: *groans* What happened?
A: I told you to stop leaving your guns in around the house like that.
M: It doesn't have any bullets.
A: I didn't ask if it did.

I glared at Mattia before placing the gun in one of my bags. I picked the twins up and placed them on the bed with Mattia.

Gab: *starts crying*
A: Ya Gabriel! Why are you crying?
Gab: Your mean🥺
A: I'm mean? Whatever.
M: *chuckles* come here Gabriel.

Mattia hugged Gabriel while I rolled my eyes getting my clothes so that I could shower😗✌🏽.

Once I finished getting ready I saw that they were asleep so I got some water and threw it at Mattia.

M: ARIANNA!
A: *laughs*

I went down to start making breakfast while the twins were bothering Mattia.

A: Grigio, come here big boy.
G: *barks🤓*

I gave Grigio food and saw Mattia looking at me frustrated. I smiled innocently.

M: If you bother mommy I'll but you ice cream.*😁*
Gab: what flavor?🤨
Gi: But mommy is nice🥺
A: If you bother me I'll ground the three of you.
M: Me? How are you going to ground me?🧐
A: You already know how.
M: oh😳 Nevermind continue bothering me.

The twins looked at us confused but continued playing around with Mattia.

A: Grigio, go with daddy.
M: What'd you call me? *smirks*
A: boy shut up before I make you sleep on the couch for the whole month.
M: 😐

We ate breakfast and I got the twins ready for their doctors appointment.

A: MATTIA POLIBIO!

I yelled. My mom side really came out😌✨💕.

M: What?! Why are you yelling bruh?!
A: first of all don't yell at me, idk who tf you think you are and second of all clean that up.

Mattia smiled before trying to kiss me but I moved away and told him to clean up the mess he made.

M: Did you buy a pregnancy test?
A: .... no why?
M: Then who bought that?