21🙄

I looked at her and she scoffed before kissing me again. She bit my lip slowly and took my shirt off.

A: *whispers* just know that if you do something to me... you'll regret it baby..

Arianna said before kneeling down and taking my pants off. I thought about what she said and I was about to tell her something but she put me in her mouth. My breathe hitched and I groaned.

She looked up at me and smirked before deep throating. I moaned and threw my head back.

M: fanculo... *groans*

Arianna licked the tip slowly before massaging my balls making me groan louder. I put her hair up and pushed her head down a bit. She moved my hands away from her and pumped her head up and down faster.

I bit my lip and groaned before cumming in her mouth. She swallowed my cum and wiped her lips before kissing me.

She took her shorts off and lined my tip up with her entrance. I put it in and started moving her waist up and down slowly. She moaned softly and threw her head back. I choked her and she moaned louder.

I turned us around so that I could be on top and thrusted into her faster and deeper. She started yelling my name making me go harder. Once she was at her 2nd orgasm she kissed me and came. I slowed down and came inside her before kissing her. I pulled out and laid down next to her.

M: you think I'm playing with you?
A: no i don't 'think' your playing with me I 'know' your playing with me.
M: *sighs* well I'm not.

She scoffed and looked at me in the eyes.

A: Look this is fun but I know we're not going to end well so don't get your hopes up.

Arianna said before putting my shirt on and covering herself up.

A: goodnight Matti-

I cut her off and started putting my clothes on.

M: I'm not playing with you, I know I love you. I don't know how to fucking show it but I love you. You can believer what you want but I'm not lying about my feeling Arianna. Why can't you just love me back?!

I said before walking out and slamming the door.

A: Because I'm use to getting hurt.