72🙄

M: *whispers* get on your knees...

I did as told.

M: open your mouth.

I opened my mouth and he pulled my hair back and slowly put it in my mouth. He groaned slowly pushing my head back and forth.

I heard him groaning and moaning louder as he pushed my head more. I deep throated and he came in my mouth moaning loudly. I swallowed while Mattia choked me pinning me against the wall.

He kissed my neck roughly making me moan softly.

M: *whispers* don't cum until I let you Arianna.

I nodded slowly and he threw me on the bed roughly. He handcuffed me to the bed before he started kissing my inner thighs softly.

Mattia's POV

I grabbed my knife and slowly caressed her body with it

I grabbed my knife and slowly caressed her body with it. She flinched making me smirk and kiss her passionately.

She moaned softly as I moved the knife against her inner thigh. I took her underwear off and slowly rubbed her heat making her throw her head back.

I licked a line up her clit and put a finger in without warning. She moaned louder and started panting.

I added another finger before moving my tongue sensually against her clit. She moaned louder and started arching her back. I pumped my fingers back and forth quickly watching as it got harder for her to not cum.

I pulled my fingers out and put my dick in her. Arianna moaned loudly out of breathe and I groaned in her ear making her go crazy. I grabbed the knife again and slowly ran it threw her body.

A: *moans* Mattia...fuck...I need to cum

She said out of breathe. I smirked kissing her neck roughly. I started thrusting into her deeper and started moaning in her ear.

M: *whispers* bad girls get punishments and you've been a bad girl baby...

I said pounding into her. She bit her lip trying to hold in her loud moans but she started yelling my name turning me on even more. I opened her legs more so that I could get in deeper while she started shaking.

A: baby please..oh shit...ugh...

I slowed down rubbing her clit slowly and I came inside her. I pulled out before pulled her closer to my face so that I could get in more. I tongue fucked her and she came in my mouth.

I cleaned her up before un cuffing her and taking the blindfold off. I kissed her softly and she smiled.

M: I love you