29🙄

A: *giggles* Your annoying.
M: Uh- I'm annoying? 😔
A: *laughs* yes.

Mattia laughed but his dad walked in and his smile went away. I looked at him confused and got off of him.

M/d: abbiamo cose importanti da fare, non solo bere e fare sesso Mattia. (We have things to do, not just drink and have sex Mattia)
M: che ne dici di bussare la prossima volta? (How about you knock next time?)
M/d: non iniziare nemmeno a litigare con me, scendiamo di sotto e mangiamo. (Don't even argue with me, let's just go downstairs and eat)

Mattia held my hand and we went downstairs. We sat down and I saw Luca was also there.

M/m: So have you guys decided on the wedding date?
A: *scoffs* wedding date? We're not even engaged.
M/d: well you guys have to married.
A: Okay but isn't that our decision. You guys had your life let us have ours.
M/m: *scoffs* Mattia this is not the girl you need by your side.
M: *rolls eyes* You guys don't even know how much I-
M/d: I demand you to leave.
A: Gladly.

I stood up but Luca grabbed my arm and turned me around.

L: The only people who have to leave are you two.
M: Portali fuori!
M/d: you'll regret this Mattia.
M/m: She's not right for you.

I rolled my eyes and Mattia kissed me while his parents were being escorted out.

M: I'm sorry for all of that baby.

I hugged him and kissed him softly. Luca gagged and I laughed flicking him off.

A: *whispers* Let's fuck.
M: *chuckles* aight.