Oh no

Izu pov:
I was siting there in the basement for a while before all the lights turned on. I looked around adjusting my eyes to the room.
"DABI!!"
I tried to back away.
"H-HUH!?"
I look down at my feet. I'm chained to the wall!
"oh ya those, we kinda figured you'd try to run away" Dabi told me as he got up and walked slowly to me.

No ones pov:
As Dabi got closer to Midoriya he's smirk grew bigger and Mido grew quite fearful of the situation. Once Dabi got right infront of Deku he bent down to be eye level with him.
"W-why am I here? Y-you...I-I was at m-my dorm 10 minutes ago! H-how-" Deku kept on rambling until.
"OI"
Both Dabi and Midoriya turned to look at the top of the stairs.
Shigiraki was standing there, unimpressed and frowning.

⚠️TW⚠️mentions of r*pe

"dabi dont think about it, hes here for bait not foe your gross enjoyment"
"huh-" deku said as he tried to think of what Shiggy said.
Once it hit him, the fear came visable to his face.
"P-please dont r-rape me" he stuttered while trying to back away more from Dabi.
"Don't worry kid HES NOT! Right Dabi?" Tomura spoke in a very deep scary voice, which sent shivers down deku's back.

Tomura walked down the stairs and next the Dabi, while keeping eye contact. Once Shiggy got beside Dabi, Dabi got up and left the basement in a hurry.

"Now that he's gone, let's talk"
"W-what to you mean talk? Y-you're a v-villain you don't talk you k-kill-" Deku was cut short...

Sorry it took a bit to post lots has been happening in my life again😔 Anyway heres the chapter, also haply birthday to Sero😊 i kmow i kinda made him look bad in a chapter butttt i do like him as a character. Also if I did a q&a would y'all give me questions to answer?

 Also if I did a q&a would y'all give me questions to answer?