A date? (Part one)

kiri pov:
Me and Kami we're cuddling Izu after what happened with Sero. We've been cuddling him for almost an hour and he's asleep now which is good.
"Hey Denki?"
"Ya babe?"
"We should bring him to the spot"
"Ya your right"
The spot is a nice waterfall we're I took Kami on are first date and now we'll be taking Izu there on the first official date.
"Let's go get ready and we'll leave him some stuff out so he can be ready" I went ahead and told Kami as I was untangling myself from Izu, Kami was doing the same.
"Ya"
We got out of Izu's bed and placed some clothes on the end of his bed. Me and Kami went to are own rooms to get ready.

**time skip**
Izu pov:
Hey woke up and seen that my alphas weren't with me. I felt panic throughout my body until I seen some clothes and a letter on the end of my bed.
The letter said:
Hey puppy put these clothes on and send us a text after your done getting ready.
Love you, your alphas

**short time skip**
Izu pov:
I finished getting ready so I sent a text to Kiri saying I was ready.

**short time skip**Izu pov:I finished getting ready so I sent a text to Kiri saying I was ready

(What they be wearing)

When Kiri and Kami knocked on my door I was happy to see my alphas.
"Come on puppy" Kiri told me as he held his hand out for me to hold. We started walking out the dorms when we saw Sero.
"Hey guys" He acted like everything was normal, I got scared and hid behind Kami.
"Get...Away...From...MY...Izuku" Kiri told him in his "alpha voice" and I got more scared.
"Hey what the hell bro?" He still acted like he didn't know what he did.
""What the hell bro?" Y'a sure Sero you tried to remark Izu yesterday you ass" Kiri was getting mad and I was holding on to Kami scared.
"What do you mean? I would never do that to you guys?......Wait yesterday????"
"Y'a yesterday in the common room he was with Bakugou and Todoroki. Wait you don't remember?" Kiri asked as I became very confused of why Sero didn't remember.
"Yesterday I was in my dorm all night I didn't leave till this morning I was sick I texted you guys"
At this point we were all confused as to what happened yesterday. Kiri check his phone and at exactly 7:34pm there was a text from Sero.
"Yo guys I'm sick might not make it to class tomorrow"
"Wait so if you were in your room sick at 7:34, Sero?" I asked to make sure I was correct.
"Yes?"
"We went downstairs at 8 so that wasn't Sero"
"See dudes I wouldn't do that to you guys Midoriya is your mate not mine"
We went straight to Bakugou's dorm.
"Kachan Kachan open the door" I was knocking when it opened.
"What the hell do yo- WHY IS TAPE FACE WITH YOU!!"
Oh boy
"Umm Kachan?"
"What Deku?"
"Sero was sick yesterday and he texted half an hour before me, Kiri and Kami left are dorm to go downstairs" I explained.
"So that wasn't tape face?" He asked.
"Nope dude wasn't me" Sero jumped in the convo.
"So who the hell was-" Kachan started but got interrupted by Azaiwa (idk how to spell his name sry)
"All 1-A students to the common room now"
We all looked at each other and went to the common room.

No pov:
As all the students got in the room Azaiwa started speaking.
"There was a villain infiltration yesterday-" the whole class was freaking out except Kirishima, Kaminari, Midoriya, Bakugou and Sero. "All calm down class" as the class calmed down Bakugou spoke.
"It was that girl who can change into other people"
Everyone turned with a shocked look at what Bakugou said.
"Wait why is Sero near Midoriya?" Todoroki asked as he remembered what "Sero" did yesterday.
"Todoroki-kun it wasn't Sero, it was that Toga villain" Midoriya explained as the rest of the class, along with Azaiwa listened in shocked as Sero and Kirishima explained what happened.

Time skip to the date😅

Kiri pov:
After we got everyone out of the way with Toga, who they didn't find, me and my two baby's were walking to the park where I took Denki on are first date. We got to the park and Izu looked a little confused.
"Come on we still have to walk a little puppy" I said.
"Oh o-okay" he looked a little scared.
We kept walking as he said he was fine, when we got to the waterfall he was shocked.

(The waterfall)

Izu pov:
I looked at my alphas in shocked as I looked back at the beautiful waterfall they took me too.
"Do you like it puppy?" Kami asked me with a smirk.
"Of corse it's beautiful, thank you alphas" I hugged them both and kissed them