What are you doing?

Izu pov:
As soon as class ended I ran out of the room hoping no one would see me. Quickly I dropped my bag and phone in my dorm.
/I'm sorry Kiri, Kami and all my friends but if it's me the league wants it's me they'll get\
I wrote fast and left it on my desk, although knowing my boyfriends they'll miss it.
I left the dorms and went to we're Dabi told me to be at 4. I got there at 3:55, huh not bad I thought to myself. Standing there felt weird, my trail of thoughts were stopped when I heard.
"Hey kid you actually showed up"
Dabi. Shit now I regret not telling anyone about this.
"H-Hi"
"Follow me" he started walking as he finished so I had to follow him fast.

Baku pov:
"Ugh we're did that nerd go, well not that I care but Shitty hair and Pikachu are freaking out!"
Okay maybe I do care for that nerd but I won't let these extras know that.
"W-what if the league got him, what if he's dead. OH NO DENKI WHAT IF HE'S DEAD!!"
Great Kirishima's freaking out just what we needed.
"Kiri, babe calm down let's check his room again maybe he said we're he was going"
"O-okay lets do that"

No one's pov:
After that was said Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo, and Iida left to go to Midoriya's room again. When the boys entered they saw the not Midoriya left.
"Oh no oh no oh no" kiri uet again started freaking out.
The four boys grabbed the note and left to find Mr. Aizawa.
"Mr. Aizawa Midoriya is giving himself to the villains" Iida said.
"Excuse me?" Was the answer the boys got.
After the four explained to Mr. Aizawa they all went to tell the others and the pros.

Izu pov:
I felt kinda bad for leaving like I did but I have to do this, whatever this is, to save my friends.
"Oi, stop mumbling"
"A-sorry Dabi"
We kept walking for a few more minutes till we got to a building.
"In here, kid"
I followed with out saying a word. We made it to the top.
"What now?" I asked.
"We wait" he said that with a smirk which made me kinda nervous.

Time skip ✌️

Still Izu pov:
It's been awhile that me and Dabi have been on top of a ten story building. I heard noises....pros? Wait those aren't pros.
"IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!"
Crap Kiri.
⚠️TW⚠️
"Ugh finally there here"
"What do you mean by that Dabi?"
He didn't answer me, he just pushed me to the edge.
"Jump"
"W-what?" Oh no. Why did I agree to this. Shit. I'm sorry Kiri, Kami. Please help.
"You heard me jum-" he was cut off but how?
*thud*
He fell?

Haha another Clift hanger ✌️ till next time💕 how are y'all?