The fall

Midoriya pov:

I didn't know what to do. Dabi's passed out next to me, my boyfriends are looking up at me, this building is 10 storys high.
"Midoriya we're gonna come get you" I heard someone shout but who?
I looked down and seen Kachan. Wait Kachan? Why would Kachan be here?
"DEKU DONT YOU DARE JUMP"
Huh?!?! Wait- I looked at were I was at the edge of the building, my body was moving on it's own. Why am i still waking to the egde? I don't know what to do, I closed my eyes.
"IZUKU NOOOO!!!"
As I heard Kami yell out I slipped.
I'm sorry guys...

I kept my eyes shut during the fall, but it didn't feel like I was falling. Maybe I already hit the ground and died? Is this heaven? Oh no what did I do!?!? I-I'll never see my boyfriends, my mom, Kachan, my friends, All Might...

Huh?!?!? Wait...I'm not falling? I open my eyes to see that I'm being held back by someone but who? Who was holding my waist? Who stopped me?
The only other person on the roof was Dabi. Did he wake up? Did he grab me? Why would he save me? Oh no is he gonna kidnap me?

I started to panic cause well who wouldn't panic right now.
"Hey, hey, hey, shhhhh it's okay Midoriya"
Huh? That voice, it's not Dabi holding me but...
"T-Todoroki-kun?" I tried to look back but I couldn't cause of the way he was holding me.
"Yes, it's me. Now please stop freaking out"
"R-right"
I stopped trashing around and Todoroki-kun started to pull me up, once I was far away from the edge he let me go, but kept a hand on my shoulder. Shortly after Kiri and Kami we're hugging me and giving light kisses. I think they were also scenting me but i don't mind, I find it kind of cute.

No one had noticed till now that Dabi had ran away. No one tried to look for him, well Endeavour went but no one else.

We made back to the dorms were my mom, All Might, are class and Shinso we're waiting for me. Everyone was glad I was okay.
After a while I went to my room with Kiri and Kami. We cuddled till I fell asleep.