Sero

Deku pov
*yawn* I open my eyes to see a bare chest. Panic went through my mind till
"Love, you okay?" Huh? Ohh it's Ei
"Ohh ya sorry alphas"
"It's fine go back to sleep Izu"
"Morning loves" Kami said cuddling closer and giving me kisses on the back of my neck.
"Morning" me and Kiri said together.
"What time is it Kiri?" I asked as he went to grab his phone.
"4 in the afternoon"
We slept most of the day wow. I didn't have time to say anything when I got hit with a wave of heat.
"A-Ah"
Kiri and Kami got up and rushed to get condoms on as they knew what was coming.
(Unexpected smut hmmm yes 😉)
No pov:
The two alphas started touching there omega.
"D-don't hold back this time alphas" Izuku said as the two were taking off there boxers.
"Okay but then we need a safe word for you puppy" Kami said looking at Kiri for a word.
"How bout "sugar cubes"?" Kiri asked Izu.
"O-okay"
(Sugar cubes is an inside thing with my gf)
The two alphas started prepping there omega. They both netted two fingers inside there sweet love.
"Ah!!~" Izu reacted as they started pumping in and out with out warning.
"Too much puppy?~"
"N-no keep ~a-ah~ going Kiri"
Izu realized the mistake he made as the two alphas stopped.
"What was that puppy?" Kiri said in his alpha voice.
"K-keep going daddy and master" Izu said as he hid his face in the pillow.
"Better" Kiri/Daddy said
"Let's get back to it Eiji" Kami/Master told the other alpha.
They fingered the omega for a bit more before pulling out. Izu whimpered as he felt empty.
Till...
"A-AHH!!!~" thé two alphas had both entered him. He has overwhelmed with pain and pleasure as his two alphas were both pounding him at the same time.
"I-I'm close daddy, Master" Izu moaned as he came.
"Did we say you could cum puppy?" Kami said as they both stopped there movements.
"N-no sorry master"
"You need to be punished now~ don't you think Eiji?"
"Hmm yes I do think so Denki"
They both pulled out as Izu whimpered at the lost of his alphas in him.
Kami put on some sweat pants and a hoodie as Kiri sat in-front of Izu
"Suck me off now" Kiri said in his alpha voice.
"B-but your like 10 inches I can't take that big" Izu said kinda scared.
"Actually I'm 14 inches puppy~ now suck"
"I- hmmp!-" Izu didn't have time to answer Kiri as he grabbed his lovely green curls and shoved his dick inside the omega's mouth. Kami came back with a knotted 15 inches dildo.
"What a site to see" Kami said as he took off the clothes he had put on to go to his dorm and get the dildo.
"A-ah~ yes~ so good puppy~ ah~" Kiri moaned as Izu had tears rolling down his face as he gaged on his daddy's dick. He didn't have time to react to his master going beside him as he had the 15 inched dildo shoved in him.
"H-HMMM!!!~" he tried to moan but couldn't and only sent vibrations onto Kiri's dick.
"O-Oh fuck~ I'm cuming" Kiri moaned out.
Kami came on Izu' back as he watched his two mates. Izu swallowed all of the cum nd was forced to lick Denki clean.

**time skip after they have a bath**

The three walked out of Izu's dorm and went to the kitchen the two alphas went to get there omega some food as he went to sit next to todoroki and bakugou, the two were cuddling when Deku came in the room.
"Hey todo-kun" Deku said happy to see his friend.
He was talking with todoroki when Sero came up behind him.
"Hey baby you in heat?" Sero said using his alpha voice.
"S-Sero what are you doing" Izu asked as he tried to turn around, but Sero grabbed his hips.
"Your gonna be mine" Sero said as he moved to Izu's shoulder just to see two marks of different sizes.
"Oh already mated i see my dear"
"Dude what the fuck are you doing to Deku!!" Bakugou said.

Bakugou pov:
Me and Sho we're cuddling as he talked with the nerd. Out of no where Sero came up beside him and started whispering to him I couldn't hear what that duche was saying but I could see him moving we're Shitty hair and pikachu had marked him.
"Dude what the fuck are you doing to Deku!" I said as the rest of the class looked my way.
"Bakugou what's going on?" Shitty hair asked.
Oh great those two are gonna kill Sero.
"Nothing man Izu was rubbing on me and Bakubro say it the other way"
"W-Wha you were trying to remark me" Deku said as he ran to Kiri and Kami.
"Bakugou tell me what happen?!" Pikachu asked me.
"This ass was trying to mark your omega I help Deku" I said getting pissed.

Deku pov:
My two alphas didn't want to hold me but when Kachan told them what was happening Kami grabbed me.
"Is Bakugou telling the truth puppy?" Kami asked me.
"Yes kachan was helping me, S-Sero he.." I couldn't finish I just hugged my alphas.
"It's okay puppy" they both said holding me tight.

Hehe Cliff hanger and I found the artist for today's picture it's @spacenipnops on Twitter 😊