Exposed

No POV:
After Kirishima and Kaminari had courted and mated Midoriya they took a nice bath for about half an hour. As the two alphas we're getting out of the tub they realized that there omega had fallen asleep
"Awww Denki he's asleep what do we do?" Kiri looks over to his others boyfriend.
"Just pick him up Eijiro, we'll bring him to the bed"
"Okay"
At that Kiri picks up Izu and they walk to his bed. As the two alphas were about to leave Midoriya wakes up the a little bit, just enough to know his Alphas we're leaving. "Mmm stay please Alpha"
The two looked at each other and nodded.
"Okay love"

**time skip to morning**
The three boys were sleeping when...
KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK
"I'm coming in Kiri"
Mina came in the room gasping as she saw Midoriya in the bed with the two alphas. Well she was expecting the two alphas but she was unaware of the small omega they had courted the night before. As Mina was about to leave Kami woke up to find her.
"Mina what are you doing in Kiri's room?"
"I...uhhh...Uraraka wanted to know if you guys saw Midoriya-kun but I guess you did huh..."
"Ohh y'a umm about this Izu is-"
"You guy's mate it's okay Ura and me are dating anyway" Mina cut off her friend.
"-Ohh...okay good to know and hope y'all are happy see you later Mina"
"Y'a bye Kami tell Midoriya and Kiri I said hi"
"Will do"
And with that conversation being over Kami looked over to his two mates with a smile on his face as he remembers the night they had, to be honest it was his first time topping usually Kiri tops him.
"Mmm...Denki...cuddles...please?" Ohh how could he resist he's beautiful omega.
"Yes love sorry if I woke you"
"It's fine"
Kami cuddled back up behind Midoriya while Kiri was in front of him. The three slept for practically the whole day.

WoW srry that took long shits been happening. With school, life shit and mental health it's been hard to find time but here's a short chapter for now and feel free to give me ideas that y'all would like to see in this book 💖stay safe