24

I woke up to the sound of muffled talking and aggressive fighting.

I sat up- seeing a pitch black room, but yet- I was able to decipher a shadow over Alexis.

"Hey!" I yelled, instantly standing, flipping the light on and what I saw- scared the fuck out of me.

Her uncle, holding a pillow over her head and groping her

And what I did next, I'm not proud of- but I would still do it again

I grabbed him with all the strength I had- shoving him against the wall where I proceeded to punch the fuck out of him.

My ears were ringing, I couldn't hear anything- I just had my eyes locked on him, I was going to kill him.

"Luke- Luke!" Alexis' screaming voice is the only thing that brought me out of my zone, and as I turned to look- I saw her being carried out of the room by Michael as Ashton grabbed me.

"What the fuck, Luke" Ashton panicked as I held the man against the wall, he was unconscious and bloody, and my fist was aching already.

"He's not her uncle" I mumbled, trying to connect who he was in my head.

What?" Ashton asked, trying to make me let him go.

"I woke up and he was holding a pillow over her head and groping her." The anger took over as I looked to his unconscious body again.

"I'm going to kill this motherfucker-"

Ashton.

I caught his hand as he went to hit the unconscious man again.

"Luke- step away." I demanded.

"You're going to let him hurt her!" Luke screamed almost

"Luke, look at him- he isn't hurting her anymore." I tried to calm him down.

"But she needs you Luke, she was freaking the fuck out and you know she only trusts you, so go wash your hands, change your shirt and go hold her."  I demanded.

That made him let go- letting the man's body collapse to the floor.

I watched him walk to the bathroom before getting Calum to help me lift the man, getting him in Alexis' bed, where we called the police, gave him appropriate stitches and treated the man that we wanted to also beat the fuck out of.

Luke.

I changed and got the blood off of me before running to Michael's office.

The minute I walked in, I saw Michael crouched, speaking into the corner of his office.

"Michael?" I had no idea what he was doing until he moved a little and I saw Alexis sitting with her knees to her chest in the corner.

"Luke" she instantly cried to me, standing and letting me move to her.

She still trusted me

Why did she still trust me.

But I hugged her

"I am so sorry- I am so fucking sorry" I repeated as I held her to my chest.

"Please don't ever leave me again, Luke- don't let anyone get me again" she sobbed into my shoulder.

"I won't." I assured her.

"I'm going to call your social worker and I'm going to adopt you, I'll never let anyone hurt you again." I told her.

"I don't want to let you go ever again" she cried to me

"You don't have to, Angel"