43: You Also Seem to Do Somewhat of a One-Eighty

Start from the beginning

"I thought you loved my mouth." Frank pouted as he was turned around and pushed gently out from under the jetstream of water. He looked down at the water splashing on his feet as Gerard began to clean his shoulders.

"I cherish that mouth of yours, as it were." Gerard stated, his lips far too close all of a sudden. Frank felt his heart stop in his chest at the proximity, a hand on his hip made him swallow instinctively, "But the things that come out of it are very different from what you do with the things that go into it."

"I bet." Frank replied shakily as Gerard stepped back to continue, dropping down onto his haunches as he continued to clean his submissive's skin.

"Tell me, boy." Gerard took Frank by the thighs and turned him back around to begin scrubbing over the front of his legs, "You just experienced your first scene. I take it you've never experienced anything like that previously?"

Frank couldn't help the small snort that immediately left him. Gerard glanced up when the sharp sound reverberated through the shower. Frank rolled his eyes, "Yeah, right. Like I've experienced anything remotely similar to what's just happened. Did you not see what I was previously dating? He'd turn whiter than Nicole Kidman if I even so much as suggested my mouth on his asshole."

"That's still confounding." Gerard frowned as he straightened up to pull Frank under the water, letting the soap wash from his skin, "Your previous sex life sounds like it would put someone to sleep."

"Yeah, it usually did. Me." Frank muttered as he took the sponge from Gerard's outstretched hand, lathering more soap onto it with his fingers, "He got upset because I wanted to eat cream off of him."

Gerard's eyebrows rose exponentially, his face a maw of genuine surprise as Frank started to clean him, starting with his arms just as Gerard had done. Frank couldn't help but blush a little when he noted the pale color of his Master's skin and how exquisitely perfect his arms were. They weren't overly muscled or chiseled and toned but Frank knew just how powerful they were; the thought had his mind fade over for a moment until he resurfaced, realizing he had stopped moving.

"Just cream? Nothing else?"

"Just cream." Frank pursed his lips, his blush darkening as he soaped over his Master's chest and flat stomach, staring way too hard, "But I liked it."

"You liked the cream fiasco or your first scene?"

"Definitely the scene." Frank muttered, "I really enjoyed it. It was all new for me, even the blowjob."

"I could see so." Gerard's tone took a shaded edge to it and Frank blanched when he remembered what he had done. Frank ducked his head down as he slowly went onto his knees in front of Gerard to clean his lower half. Frank paused when he realized how he was positioned. He glanced up at his Master from under his lashes and saw Gerard looking back at him, their eyes locking in a gaze that shared an unspoken understanding. Frank let out the softest whimper, his eyes darting between Gerard's gaze and what was so close to his face. Frank knew that he had literally just come, he knew that his body probably couldn't recharge that quickly, but he couldn't help the flutters that sparked in his lower stomach when he looked at his Master's dick.

He so badly wanted to lean in and taste Gerard all over again, even if it didn't end in a full blow job. He was astounded by the hunger and need to be around his Master's length, surprised by himself and his earnest urge to please. And it was as if Gerard had read his mind, his hand sliding through Frank's wet hair to tilt his head back, "I know that look. Don't even think about it, runt."

"I-I didn't-"

"You need to compose yourself, boy." Gerard chided, "I feel like you need to realize that just because we're naked, it doesn't necessarily mean we're going to have sex."