41: Don't Make it a Habit, Boy

"Um. I know I said I like being hurt and all but... Knocking my toes on the walls and furniture is not exactly getting me off." Frank muttered as he squinted into the black blindfold Gerard had wrapped around his eyes.

"My apologies, boy." Gerard chuckled as he held Frank's hand in his and led him down the hallway from his bedroom, turning somewhat when he was stopped, stumbling on the spot when the blindfold was unfastened.

"I can see your room from here." Frank squinted as he looked down the corridor, "Why did you blindfold me?"

"For effect." Gerard chuckled, "I would have kept it on but you have something to do for me."

"I do?" Frank frowned and Gerard looked at the closed door in front of them and Frank realized, letting out a small 'oh' when he stepped up and opened the door, stepping aside to let his Master into the room before he followed.

Gerard reached over, flicking the lights on, the mixture of dim yellow lighting and bright red lights lit up the room and Frank took in what was in front of him, sucking in a breath as his stomach flipped over, "Welcome, pup... This is all yours."

"Wh..." Frank muttered, his eyes first landing on the large black wooden 'X' in the corner on a short pedestal and he walked up to it, ignoring everything else for the moment because he knew he would have Gerard explaining them all to him, "Sir?"

"This is a Saint Andrew's Cross, boy." Gerard muttered as he stood beside Frank, "It's the cross you asked about. You get tied to it, remember?"

"Fuck." Frank whispered and looked just behind it to a set of three mirrors that were covered in hooks, each hook hanging some sort of harnessing. Frank saw different colored lengths of rope and black leather cuffs and metal shackles and what he figured were body harnesses.

A few feet beside it on the right was a bed, the frame was black metal, four-poster with railings and banisters. There were pulleys on either bottom end with chains attached, ropes hooked to the chains with black leather cuffs hanging from the end. The cuffs were wrapped around the posters and pushed aside and out of the way until use was imminent. The mattress was covered in black sheets, no blankets although it was covered in black and burgundy pillows. At the foot of the bed was a red studded leather footstool, ankle straps in the front of it, and wrist cuffs leading to it from the bed's end posters. Frank was astounded at it all, noticing the head of the bed had a metal beam, three round holes cut into it resembling olden-day stocks.

It was when Frank tilted his head that he noticed it, the bottom of the bed was not a base mattress, the bottom of the bed was part of the frame, it also had a side to it with a latch and Frank realized that it was not decorative bars all the way around... it was a cage.

"Cage?" Frank asked curiously, looking up at his Master as he kept his hands behind his back.

"That's for you if you misbehave." Gerard replied simply, looking at it, "That's where you sleep or if I put you in a timeout. That's a laying timeout, you lay under there until I let you out. Indefinitely."

"Oh, my God," Frank whispered, swallowing hard. He walked up to the bed and put his hand on it, noticing a lengthwise mirror on the wooden-paneled wall. Then he noticed the walls around him were all large squares of wood in different colors. In any other circumstance, Frank would have found the wooden walls cheap and tacky but here, in this room... It was beautiful and it added to the room's ambiance. Frank looked down at the wooden-paneled floor and the red and beige Persian carpet that stood in the middle, taking up most of the middle of the floor. It stood out and fitted the room at the same time, positively screaming 'Gerard' in every way. The next thing that caught Frank's attention was a black metal-framed glass cabinet that took up most of the wall beside the bed, four shelves within it, each long shelf holding a different type of prop. The top shelf was filled with vibrators and dildos of various colors and shapes and sizes. Beside it was different kinds of lubes and creams to boot.