What am I gonna do?

Start from the beginning

<<Ya! Why are you watching it with English subtitles?? You could at least put it in Korean, I can't understand anything.>> The eldest said.

<<Well, you should use this as an opportunity to learn it. How do you think I learned?>> Yuqi said.

<<By listening to "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" everyday before sleeping.>> Miyeon said laughing.

<<At least it was in English, also it helped sleep.>> Yuqi said angrily at first then embarassed at the end.

Soojin was playing with the Nintendo Switch on the sofa and in front of her on the floor there was Shuhua with her phone texting to her ultimate favorite unnie.

Soojin could see what Shuhua was typing on her phone. There was so much cuteness and sweetness at the same time. Chungha even called Shuhua "baby" and that made her go crazy.

<<Do you think you will be able to stop chatting with Chungha unnie? I mean she was here a while ago.>> She said sounding annoyed. And everyone looked at her direction surprisingly, Minnie was so into the program that didn't even heard what Soojin said. Shuhua seemes to be confused and a little hurt.
At the sight of that, Soojin thought of something to justify what she just said.

<<I mean she could be tired at this hour, and maybe you're bothering her.>> Soojin said.

<<Actually she was the one to text me first, so don't worry unnie.>> Shuhua said smiling.

Soojin then nodded and went to her room.

Yuqi's POV

I knocked on Soojin unnie's door, but she didn't answer. I knocked again but still nothing. At that point I slowly opened her door as it wasn't locked. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, spacing out.

<<Unnie.>> I called her.

<<Oh Yuqi, why are you here? Do you need anything?>> Unnie said.

<<Nope, I knocked twice but you didn't answer me so I just let myself in.>> I replied.

<<Oh, okay.>> She said briefly.

<<You okay? you look like a little off, even tonight at dinner.>> I said looking at her worried.

<<No, I'm fine I just had some things in my mind.>> Soojin unnie said.

<<Mind sharing them with me?>> I asked.

<<Yuqi, I don't know if it's something I can tell, I actually don't know either.>> Soojin unnie said playing with her fingers.

<<Ok, how about you listen to what I think it is and then you tell me if it's right or wrong, or maybe the closest to your reason.>> I said

<<Let's try>> Soojin said.

<<I was trying to understand why you acted all clingy to Hui oppa tonight... not that I don't like seing you happy and lovey dovey with your boyfriend, I guess it's uhm.. normal? But the thing is that you were never like that whenever you are with us. That's why I made my conclusion.>> I paused then continued right after.

<<Not that what I think is the actual thing but based to what I saw and noticed, everytime there was a sweet action between the two of you you would automatically look straight to Shuhua's direction. To see if she was jealous maybe? But since she was so hyped for Chungha unnie that made you upset. Was this the thing on your mind the whole time?>> I asked as I finished explaining her my theory.

<<I don't know why I feel this..>> Soojin said tired.

<<Feel what?>> I asked placing my hand to her shoulder.

<<The fact that Shuhua gives more attention to her than me kinda makes me irritated. I'm not selfish or the one who wants to be the "center of attention" type, you know that. It's just that.. I don't know, it makes me sad?>> Soojin unnie explained to me.

<<Have you ever felt lately, actually this past year, that after Shuhua's confession you could possibly be reciprocating her feelings? I mean, never say never. We don't know how life works but based on scientific proofs, almost everything that we thought it would be impossible, actually turns to be possible.>>

<<I don't know. What if it's true? What if I'm really falling for her? What am I gonna do?>>

Guys thank you so much for reading and voting this story. I truly appreciate it. Please keep supporting me and this fanfic. Hope you all staying safe.😊