About Lucas~

Hey guys! Imma tell you about Lucas! So you have more info and a idea of who he his! Let's get started!!

Lucas Smith
What he looks like:

Lucas SmithWhat he looks like:

Quirk: Dragon,Flying,Cosmic

About quriks:
Lucas has 3 quriks

1. Quirk of a dragon:
This makes him be able to have a quirk that is like a dragon. So he can pretty much have horns,tail, and wings. And scales like a dragon. The scales help him by harden parts of his body to prevent getting hurt. His claws,tail,wings,horns are all very sharp.
At some points he can turn into a dragon which there is a drownfall for that. Once he does it drains some of his energy but if he use's it to much he will be weak after he turns back.

2. Flying:
With the help of being a dragon his wings come in very helpful. With his flying qurik he can fly faster and get to places. Also can fly way longer than usual. He can also use his feathers as weapons cause they are very sharp thx to his dragon quirk. He can also use his wings to make a cage, wind, weapon and so much more.

3. Cosmic:
This quirk allows him to have the qurik of the cosmic which he can use out out of his hands. Also can glow from his eyes. Using this makes it easier for him to fight much easier than when he was younger. But controlling this quirk gets tough sometimes for him. He can make alot of things with this quirk. He can even boost his other quirks which is very helpful. Also by using this quirk his hair turns into a galaxy.

His form:

Thats all for now! Do you guys want a backstory? And his relationship with [Y/N]? Comment down if you want it!

Thats all for now!
Do you guys want a backstory? And his relationship with [Y/N]? Comment down if you want it!

What do you guys think of him now that you know a bit more about him?

Bye guys!!