Chapter 5: Wait..A Second!

[Y/N] POV
"Hello [Y/N]"
Your eyes widen as you saw the person who came out of the shadows.
"N-no way.." [Y/N] said shocked. You where full of emotions at this point. All you wanted to do is run but your body wouldn't let you.
"Its so nice to see you again!" The person came closer to you.
"I'm so happy that i finally found you... [Y/N]" The person was really close and putted there hand on your shoulder. You them flinched and looked at your shoulder seeing there hand then looking back to look them in the eyes. All you wanted to do is get away.

"I-I-I have to go!" [Y/N] quickly said. You then moved the persons hand of your shoulder and quickly walked out. You then quickly walked out the front door not wanted to stay in the house for awhile. You quickly walking away. Why just why...I really hoped I won't see that person again. Ugh! Whyyyy! You continued to walk as you kept thinking not watching we're you where going. You then looked around. Huh? Oh I think I walked to far.. Oh well! You then looked to the side and sees a cliff you decided to walk over and sit down looking at the sunset still collecting your thoughts. You sighed and layed down on the grass looking up into the sky.

"I hope ??? Doesn't go to UA I would really hate that" [Y/N] said.

•Couple of minutes later•
You didnt notice but you fell asleep. Once you woke up you sat up noticing that you have been here longer than you have planned.
"I should get back" [Y/N] said getting up walking back. Once you got back you didn't want to see ??? Again so you sneak through the house and went to your room. Once you got there you got ready for bed and flopped onto your bed. And quickly fell asleep once you hitted the bed.

To be continued •
Sorry I haven't been posting! And also for a short chapter 😅. Anyway the next chapter ??? Will be revealed! So look towards that! Anyway I hope you all have a great day or night bye!